Director of product development, e-commerce platform @ SSENSE
Associate of Science @
Thomas Edison State University
While I am no senior back-end developer I do also have experience in coding and deploying php apps.
As a development manager or a senior dev I build & iterate web products in a never ending quest for perfection.
Technical Director, front-end & process @ Salesfloor is a small highly efficient team where most roles inter-mingle. I help manage the product, backlog & stories, and some part of the QA processes, but my role is currently more focused on:
* Working on the front-end architecture
* Working on QA automation processes
* Acting as ScrumMaster From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Montreal, Canada AreaDirector of product development @ Development manager, front-end IT lead.
* Help build a team of over 20 multi-disciplinary developers
* Directly execute product roadmaps with a strong relationship with developers
* Help executives adapt their vision to the product making sure priorities match their expectation
* Manage multiple product roadmaps & backlogs
* Architected the front-end web stack of the main product From December 2013 to November 2014 (1 year) Montreal, Canada AreaProduct Architect & Lead front-end developer @ * Directing the mobile app product vision & development from its infancy to the released product.
* Leading the front-end team in daily tasks and acting as a mentor for junior devs.
* Leading the framework architecture and stack development. From August 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 5 months) Montreal, Canada AreaFront-end developer @ * Lead front-end developer for a big Workopolis application.
* Working on multiple client projects as front-end developer.
* Blogger as the technical expert on the corporate blog.