Sales Systems Manager @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBusiness Analyst, Go To Market Technology and Operations @ Works with internal business stakeholders to understand and manage change requests from inception to implementation, particularly supporting the Sales/Sales Support organizations. Partners with product owners,
Sales Systems Manager @ From March 2015 to Present (10 months) San Francisco Bay AreaBusiness Analyst, Go To Market Technology and Operations @ Works with internal business stakeholders to understand and manage change requests from inception to implementation, particularly supporting the Sales/Sales Support organizations. Partners with product owners, developers and operational teams to deliver solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Typical activities include business requirements analysis and documentation, user acceptance testing (UAT) coordination and post-implementation support.
- Understand and analyze business requirements, user needs, use cases, and metrics
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- User acceptance testing coordination & post-implementation user support From April 2014 to March 2015 (1 year) Field Operations Specialist @ - Identified, developed, and executed solutions to increase operational processes relating to sales territory alignment for Account Executives and other supporting sales roles.
- Resolved improper territory assignments for Account Executives within the AMER and LACA regions.
- Provided support to Sales Management on best practices for managing sales territories through presentations, demos, and a self-service portal.
- Acted as a mentor to Sales Alignment interns by providing training and coaching throughout the duration of the internship.
- Responsible for documentation of global and regional Sales Alignment processes and policies. From May 2012 to April 2014 (2 years) San Francisco Bay AreaEnterprise Corporate Sales Intern @ Assisted sales executives by researching salesforce.com clients in order to gain understanding of their purchasing models. Presented research and findings to sales executives via PowerPoint presentations and meetings. Worked with third party data vendors to validate company information and created accounts and contacts within salesforce.com. From February 2012 to May 2012 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaAssistant Manager @ Responsible for managing a multi-million dollar business at the store level. Experience in leadership development, performance management, human resources, recruitment, loss prevention, and stockroom systems. Managed a payroll budget through scheduling systems, drove business by analyzing business trends and previous sales performance, and oversaw the flow of merchandise through inventory management. Specific job duties include staffing and recruitment, hiring and new associate training, and scheduling and payroll. From March 2011 to February 2012 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaSwim Instructor @ Monitored and promoted safety of swimmers in and around the pool while teaching swim lessons and water safety to children and adults. (CPR and First Aid certified) From May 2010 to September 2010 (5 months)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Neuroscience @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2006 to 2010 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Spanish Language and Literature @ University of California, Los Angeles From 2006 to 2010 Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Spanish Language and Literature @ Universidad Carlos III de Madrid From 2008 to 2008 Catrina Gallardo is skilled in: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, Sales Operations, Salesforce.com, SaaS, CRM, GoToMeeting, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Analysis, Sales Presentations, Customer Service, Retail Management, Store Management, Visual Merchandising, Loss Prevention
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension