Bachelor of IT in Education, Information Technology/Education @
East China Normal University
I am a highly experienced technical, web and software architect with over 9 years working with national Brand, large corporate and government clients. My current role requires me to deliver both technical and people leadership outcomes – across a large number of projects and industries. I have worked up to this position through years of dedication and
I am a highly experienced technical, web and software architect with over 9 years working with national Brand, large corporate and government clients. My current role requires me to deliver both technical and people leadership outcomes – across a large number of projects and industries. I have worked up to this position through years of dedication and hard work, starting as a developer and building up both my technical and management skills.
My team would describe me as very hard working, committed and tenacious at finding solutions to hard problems. I love to mentor developers and have extensive experience keeping Project Managers, Directors and management up to date on deliverables. Regular presentations to senior management and project sponsors are a requirement of my current position, often requiring the rewording of complex technical issues into more general business terms.
Web Solutions Architect and Team Manager @ • Work tightly with NSW regional and sales managers to add value to a customer engagement, by leading the definition of the best solution possible for a given opportunity
• Leading and coordinating production team to support the delivery of a solution design (and relevant documentation)
• Contributing thought leading solutions, ideas and concepts of Squiz owned products (Matrix and Funnelback)
• Be responsible for the development and guardianship of a solution through the governance processes
• Assist on responses to RFPs, RFIs and large tenders
• Ensure solutions are costed appropriately, reusable and future extendable
• Engage with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the designed solution delivers on client objectives From October 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) Sydney Area, AustraliaTeam Leader and Solutions Architect @ • Responsible for all outcomes for the 15+ PHP development team and supporting functions within a fast-paced agency environment.
• Hired, mentored and career planned all developer roles – from daily mentoring and code review through to performance management and annual salary reviews.
• Provided consistent design, solution architecture, coding framework and overall direction for development, deployment and ongoing production services
• Delivered quality processes for maintainability, security, performance, usability and ongoing availability of all systems
• Co-ordinated creative, DBA, external architect, security and infrastructure teams alongside Project Managers From February 2011 to September 2013 (2 years 8 months) Sydney Area, AustraliaSoftware Engineer @ • IT software development for accounting and credit card systems, alarm and video monitoring, training and support, telephony, SMS, e-mail and database management. Designed both software and infrastructure solutions and implemented technology to support large user groups, supporting users at corporate headquarters as well as multiple remote locations.
• Translated business needs into technology requirements that support the company’s business objectives and to successfully manage all phases of IT projects from needs analysis and requirements definition to vendor selection, implementation, and training.
• JAVA and PHP Development and framework design. From May 2007 to January 2011 (3 years 9 months) Sydney Area, Australia