Capacitation, Project Management @
Universidade de São Paulo
Enthusiastic and highly accomplished HRIS Consultant with over 15+ years of experience at large multinational companies, participating and leading complex global projects to successful conclusion including SAP (HR) and Workday implementations. Career marked by deep expertise in HR solutions, process re-engineering, designing, developing and implementing new systems. Strong technical knowledge focused on creating effective solutions with a
Enthusiastic and highly accomplished HRIS Consultant with over 15+ years of experience at large multinational companies, participating and leading complex global projects to successful conclusion including SAP (HR) and Workday implementations. Career marked by deep expertise in HR solutions, process re-engineering, designing, developing and implementing new systems. Strong technical knowledge focused on creating effective solutions with a record of achieving significant processes improvement and transformations. Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
HCM - Human Capital Management Experience:
Well-versed in the routines and systems for Human Resources / e-HR: Payroll, Benefits, Time-off, Vacation, Staffing/Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation, Manager / Employee Self Service, Health and Care and retirements systems.
HR Systems: Workday, SAP (4.6, ECC 6.0 and BI), Taleo, Dovetail (Case Management Tool), Cornerstone (e-learning).
HRIS / HR-IT and Project Management Experience:
-Applications: Excel, Access, VBA, Word, MS Project, Power Point, Brio Intelligence
-Oracle Database and SQL Server (Tables, Views, Procedures, Interfaces, DTS, Triggers, Reports).
-Activities of the planning, design, testing, development and systems maintenance.
-Quality software routines based on CMM methodologie.
-Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse Architectures, concepts and technologies.
-Expert in systems interfaces and data conversion
Global HRIS and Workday System Business Consultant @ - HR transformation active agent. Responsible for drive improvements in all HR processes.
- Workday configuration manager for Reports, Integrations, Business Process, Organization Management, Performance Management and Talent.
- Responsible for Corporate dashboard and Statistics
- Manage remote system administrator services for Taleo, Cornerstone and Workday (HCM, Talent, Integrations and Compensation) .
- Dovetail HR (cases management tool) administrator. From April 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) San Francisco Bay AreaWorkday Conversion Leader @ Lead data migration workstream to convert HR data of 38 countries from SAP to Workday system including activities as:
• Define data migration methodology and create the project plan
• Execute SAP, downstream and inactivated systems data extractions
• Clean, transform and load at least four years of transitional information data into Workday covering events such as hires/rehires, transfers, promotions, absences, time-offs, terminations and performance evaluations.
• Automation of scripts for extraction, data validation, transformations and exception reports.
• Developed a centralized mapping documentation to convert core HR values/internal ids to Workday reference ids.
• Lead Infrastructure team to build an automated batch to streamline conversion process.
• Developed complete documentation for internal audit of HR data migration. From September 2012 to January 2013 (5 months) Greater Chicago AreaHRIS Leader for Latin America @ • SME HRIS for Latin America From February 2012 to September 2012 (8 months) Campinas Area, BrazilSystem Consulting Supervisor - Latin America @ Client: Motorola Solutions and Motorola Mobility
• All technical activities and systems infrastructure of Latin America Countries (including Mexico)
• Production Migration control manager for LA systems
• Manage developers (Mexico and Brazil) and temporary resources used in the projects;
• Focal point of the Change Management Process for Regional and Global Applications (LA customizations).
• Latin America mentor in charge of providing a strategic vision for applications portfolio and future developments being connected with the client changes/needs, market and corporate global strategies.
• Coordinate all phases for changes/developments of regional applications (processes mapping, requirements, documentation, planning, deploying, building, tests, implementation, training and initial support).
• Gather local teams needs and represent them in the global projects specially when referred to legal requirements.
• Applications implementation for the new sites/locations of Latin America.
• Support for Latin America of all HR Global Systems: SAP, Oracle Databases, Payroll Interfaces, Payroll closures, Performance Management System, Rewards Planning System, People Click and Manager/Employee Self Service;
Main Projects: Motorola Split (Split of all Regiona/Global Applications) , HrWebReports Redesign for LA (self service web report system), Vacation On line System (Redesign and consolidation for all LA), MotShares Files Generator (redesign and implementation of processes changes), Servers Virtualization, Oracle upgrades (from version 9i to 10g and 10g to 11), SQL SERVER upgrades (from version 2000 to 2005), Consolidation of all WEB applications functionalities to facilitate the maintenance.
• Integration Workstream Manager for migration and benefit integrations development (ABAP) From July 2008 to August 2012 (4 years 2 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilSenior Business System Analyst for Latin America South @ Client: Motorola Inc.
• Support all HR LA South Systems: SAP, Oracle Database, Nexo Health, Payroll Interfaces, Payroll closures, Time management System, HR Local Web Pages, Performance Management, Rewards Planning System and ENET (Employee Administration);
• Development , Planning, test and implementation of Local and Global systems;
• Development of reports, metrics and data analysis of HR and Systems;
• Trainings for new employees/users;
• Administration of the CMS (Content Management System) and Compass for HR Content.
• Close relationship with HR managers and specialists of LA South;
Main Projects: Global HR Portal Implementation, Brazil Health and Care Web Site Development ,Global Rewards Planning System Implementation, Payroll System Migration, Brazil HrWebReports system development, Brazil HrDeclarations System development, Argentina and Chile Eletronic Forms . From May 2005 to June 2008 (3 years 2 months) São Paulo Area, BrazilSystem Business Analist PL @ • Support for all Human Resources systems of Brazil - SAP, Oracle database, Nexus Health, Payroll Interface, Web Page HR Performance Management, Rewards Planning System and Manager Self Service (ENET);
• Planning, testing and deployment of new versions and new systems;
• Web application development for HR;
• Tune, develop and analyse of reports.
• Application of training on new systems to final users;
Main Projects: Enet (Personnel System-administration), RPS (Rewards Planning System), Payroll System Migration (from desktop version to Web Version). From February 2002 to April 2005 (3 years 3 months) Campinas Area, BrazilElectronic Technician @ • Configuration, tests, debug, and customization of CDMA and GSM Radio Base Stations;
• Technical support, fail detection, boards repair, circuit analysis.
• All life cycle in manufacturing of the Radio Base Station.
Main Projects: Developed a new test bench for Digital Radio Bases that has decreased the test time in 33% in the manufacturing process. From February 2000 to January 2002 (2 years) Campinas Area, BrazilProfessor of physics and chemistry to pre-university courses @ • Development and implementation of classes and lectures on subjects of chemistry, mathematics and physics to pre-university course. From February 1999 to February 2000 (1 year 1 month) Campinas Area, BrazilElectronic Technician @ • Maintenance of equipment for wireless, radio communicators, mobile phones and consumer electronics in general. From January 1994 to August 1999 (5 years 8 months) Campinas Area, BrazilElectronic Technician Intern @ • Assembly, simulation and testing circuit boards and towers for transmission equipment and multiplexing TELESP;
• Development of digital and analog circuits;
• Development of electrical schematics and printed circuits in P-CAD;
• Assembly and testing of fiber optic connectors in coaxial cables;
• Simulation, testing and maintenance of circuit boards;
• Maintenance and testing equipment in the field. From January 1993 to December 1993 (1 year) Campinas Area, Brazil
e-Learning, Stepping up to Management Program @ Harvard Business School From 2010 to 2011 Capacitation, Project Management @ Universidade de São Paulo From 2005 to 2005 Bachelor, Electrical Engineering @ Universidade Paulista From 1996 to 2001 COTUCA From 1991 to 1993 Carlos Soares is skilled in: Six Sigma, Telecommunications, Testing, PMP, MS Project, Integration, Process Improvement, Project Management, CMMI, Visio, Change Management, Management, Microsoft SQL Server, Project Planning, Analysis, SAP, Oracle, SQL, System Administration, Vendor Management, Training, HRIS, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, ERP, Business Process, Requirements Analysis, Performance Management, Strategy, Software Project..., Leadership, SaaS, HR Transformation, Workday, Software Documentation, Business Process..., Continuous Improvement, Data Analysis, Program Management, SDLC, Microsoft Project, Cross-functional Team...
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension