Inbound Advertising Representative @ Chicago Tribune Media Group
Logistics Account Manager @ AFN
As A Technical Recruiter at Addison Group, I specialize in permanent placement of passive candidates. I enjoy offering career advice and consultation, and helping candidates reach the next step in their career as well as helping clients find top talent to improve their organizations. I'm a University of Iowa Alumni - On Iowa, Go Hawks! I'm from
As A Technical Recruiter at Addison Group, I specialize in permanent placement of passive candidates. I enjoy offering career advice and consultation, and helping candidates reach the next step in their career as well as helping clients find top talent to improve their organizations. I'm a University of Iowa Alumni - On Iowa, Go Hawks! I'm from Iowa, born and raised, but the Windy City has become my new home. I love nothing more than being at the United Center for a Blackhawks game or catching one of the many street festivals Chicago has in the summer.
Candidates and Clients: I may be contacted at [email protected]
Technical Recruiter @ Addison Group is a leading provider of professional staffing and permanent placement services for Finance & Accounting (“F&A”), Information Technology (“IT”), Administrative, and non-clinical Healthcare professionals.
I focus on Direct Hire or permanent placements, working with high level candidates and clients to find mutually beneficial placements.
I'm open to referrals and respect confidentiality in all searches. I am available for career counseling and to share current hiring trends and openings in your field. I am eager to partner with you to uncover relevant positions for your next career move. If you are interested in seeking a new opportunity you can reach me at [email protected] From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Inbound Advertising Representative @ - Provide excellent customer service by troubleshooting website issues, researching/ resolving problems, answering questions and imparting market knowledge for more than 35 publications
- Communicate quickly and clearly across multiple markets via phone, web, fax and email
- Navigate multiple ad order entry systems
- Assist with online feed of digital and print orders
- Use soft sales techniques to aid customers in finding the right products
- Assisting customers in placing product orders
- Suburban Tribune Self Service Conversion Project
- Identified and reached out to funeral homes not currently using Self Service website, set up their online advertising account
- Provided website instruction to businesses via webinars and conference calls From February 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 10 months) Logistics Account Manager @ - Build strong partnerships with Shippers and/or Carriers
- Track and trace shipments
- Cultivate long term partnerships with carriers
- Identify and understand the needs of our customers
- Understand the supply and demand of the market
- Identify problems and find solutions to problems of all kinds From June 2013 to January 2014 (8 months) Patient Greeter @ - Perform receptionist duties
- Assist patients to their appointments
- Completed paperwork for various dental clinics From January 2011 to May 2013 (2 years 5 months) Vice President of New Member Education @ - Prepared and orchestrated meetings for new additions to the sorority
- Planned and directed 2 “New Member Retreats” which established a sense of trust and developed connections among the new members
- Paired new members with their “Big Sister” which helped foster a sense of familiarity and belonging at the crucial early point in the new member period From January 2012 to July 2012 (7 months) Student Business Consulting Team @ - Created marketing plan for new service, "OnRecruit"
- Created a survey for Skywalk Group to send out to potential and current clients regarding their Human Resource needs and email and paper advertisements for “OnRecruit” From February 2012 to May 2012 (4 months) Sales Associate @ - Assisted an average of about 40 customers per shift in determining thier needs and purchasing items.
- Introduced new products to each customer
- Built sales displays for holidays and promotions From June 2009 to November 2009 (6 months)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Interdepartmental Studies Business Track, Entrepreneurial Management, Senior @ University of Iowa From 2009 to 2013 Carlie Naughton is skilled in: Word, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Customer Service, Event Planning, PowerPoint, Excel, Fundraising, Time Management, Microsoft Word, Public Speaking, Teamwork, Facebook, Social Networking, Social Media Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension