Merchant Relations Coordinator @ Extrabux (Acquired by Ebates)
Shanghai American School
A creative, goal-driven professional with 3+ years experience in strategic online marketing. Quick to grasp new concepts, demonstrate accountability, and develop innovative solutions in a global, fast-paced, and growth friendly environment. Looking to lead, challenge, and be challenged in a position which I am given the opportunity to play a direct role in the unlimited growth of
A creative, goal-driven professional with 3+ years experience in strategic online marketing. Quick to grasp new concepts, demonstrate accountability, and develop innovative solutions in a global, fast-paced, and growth friendly environment. Looking to lead, challenge, and be challenged in a position which I am given the opportunity to play a direct role in the unlimited growth of a prolific organization.
Strategic Marketing Manager @ From October 2015 to Present (3 months) International Sales & Marketing Coordinator @ - Enhance Ebate's online marketing and public communications capabilities by ensuring the accurate and efficient implementation of merchant advertising.
- Collaborate with merchant partners and internal teams- San Francisco, San Diego, China, Singapore, Korea, and Beloit- to support, maintain, and expand Ebates' online business presence in Asia.
- Optimize online campaigns based on information gathered from monitoring industry trends, market data, and competitor performance.
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate business relationships with merchant partners to ensure delivery of high-quality online merchandising, serivce and marketing results. From September 2013 to October 2015 (2 years 2 months) Merchant Relations Coordinator @ - Work with merchants and designers to build and deliver monthly promotional and marketing materials to Global Extrabux users in order to drive sales, merchant loyalty, and member acquisition.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate relationships with over 1,200 merchant partners.
- Negotiate marketing and pricing strategies based on merchants’ needs and company objectives.
- Gather market data through various web channels to produce customized optimization reports.
- Review account analytics case-by-case to identify and optimize on areas of growth. From February 2013 to October 2015 (2 years 9 months) Greater San Diego AreaSocial Media Coordinator @ - Managed and delegated tasks to social media interns.
- Developed and implemented social media strategy.
- Created tailored content calendars for various social media outlets.
- Analyzed apps using analytic tools. From 2012 to February 2013 (1 year) Sacramento, California AreaMarketing, Public Relations, and Human Resources Intern @ - Managed social media outlets and monitored competitors postings.
- Brainstormed and created a poster selling the special "Shippoku Ryori" cuisine.
- Wrote press releases announcing launch of "Shangri-la Mooncake."
- Researched and designed a "Buddy System" to assimilate new employees and reduce turnover.
- Interviewed and recruited prospective employees.
- Designed and wrote Shangri-la's monthly newsletter.
- Organized hotel's Mid-Year Staff Party.
- Aided in orientation and training classes. From August 2011 to September 2011 (2 months) Research Assistant @ - Assisted in the filming, time-keeping, and acting simultaneously.
- Transcribed data onto Excel spreadsheets.
- Translated recorded videos from Chinese to English.
- Coded non-verbal behavior of participants. From September 2010 to 2011 (1 year)
Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Psychology, Minor in Chinese @ University of California, Davis From 2008 to 2012 Shanghai American School From 2005 to 2008 Monta Vista High School From 2004 to 2005 Candice Lee is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Public Relations, Facebook, Mobile Marketing, Press Releases, Social Networking, Online Advertising, Blogging, Analytics, Editing, Online Marketing, Newsletters, Marketing Operations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension