As a Senior Software Engineer at LG Electronics, in the last eight years I have experienced designing, implementing, testing and performance tune in of interactive mobile applications development. Including 4+ years of Android SDK and relevant libraries experience. I have acquired a variety of problem solving skills, good knowledge in object-oriented pattern and several programming practices such
As a Senior Software Engineer at LG Electronics, in the last eight years I have experienced designing, implementing, testing and performance tune in of interactive mobile applications development. Including 4+ years of Android SDK and relevant libraries experience. I have acquired a variety of problem solving skills, good knowledge in object-oriented pattern and several programming practices such as dependency injection, reactive programming, and UI design patterns. Also I am highly proficient in rapid UI prototyping and optimizing its performance for mobile application products.
Senior Software Engineer @ * Currently working on unannounced application development on Android.
* Watch faces (pre-installed Android Wear application in JAVA, http://goo.gl/MeQquM)
- Redesigned internal watch faces libraries and migrate to Gradle building systems.
* Compass (pre-installed Android Wear application in JAVA, http://goo.gl/m4qquJ) :
- Implemented compass and calibration modules.
- Initially implemented working prototypes for internal developers, and closely collaborate with designers, UX engineers and product managers to assess Android Wear UI feasibility.
- Designed web applications by adopting MVC pattern for user-facing call features with EnyoJS library.
- Implemented mock simulation module to support testable execution on heterogeneous platform.
- Implemented long running workflow services in C++ to manage call state, and update database with DB8.
- Profile and performance tune in of memory usages on WebKit.
- Technically collaborate with 5+ teams. (telephony, multimedia, bluetooth, power management, webkit etc) From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Software Engineer @ * LGHome (LG Android Launcher) application (pre-installed Android application in Java) :
- Designed and built workflows structures, and implemented lots of user-facing features on home screen.
- Redesigned view layer structure and interface modules with other services to improve rendering speed. (Improved skia based view scrolling performance from 45 fps to 60fps)
- Implemented WebView based "Do you know?" as a major LG G2 feature. This allows users to be able to access web contents directly staying in LGHome. (https://goo.gl/fB8Qh1)
- Supported multiple layouts and delivered it to all of LG Android mobile devices on time. From March 2010 to February 2013 (3 years) Assistant Software Engineer @ * WISE (LG Mobile proprietary UI frameworks in C / C++):
- Implemented and customized lots of device-oriented UI widgets.
- Created GUI resources management tool,“Theme resource packager”, and enhance resource loader module. As a result, improved boot up speed 4x. (Approximately from 2min to 30sec)
- Optimized graphic buffer manipulation structure, and improved 10% performance faster.
- Launched LG KC910 (Renoir) and BL40 (chocolate) mobile devices(http://goo.gl/BdBlDy) From October 2007 to February 2010 (2 years 5 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension