Certificate, Digital Communication @
I have over three years of experience in email marketing for e-commerce, with extensive experience in designing, testing, deploying and reporting on e-commerce email marketing campaigns. I have gained valuable professional experience in working with email marketing platforms (ExactTarget, WhatCounts, Bronto, Siebel, MailChimp), online content management, SQL, HTML/CSS, CASL regulation compliance, marketing segmentation and post-campaign analysis, and
I have over three years of experience in email marketing for e-commerce, with extensive experience in designing, testing, deploying and reporting on e-commerce email marketing campaigns. I have gained valuable professional experience in working with email marketing platforms (ExactTarget, WhatCounts, Bronto, Siebel, MailChimp), online content management, SQL, HTML/CSS, CASL regulation compliance, marketing segmentation and post-campaign analysis, and SEO/SEM. In short, I love email marketing.
eCRM Marketing Specialist @ From July 2015 to Present (2 months) Toronto, Canada AreaEmail Marketing Specialist @ - Responsible for planning, strategy, production, deployment and post-campaign reporting of WagJag, TravelAlerts, and Save.ca marketing emails
- Monitor campaigns for deliverability issues, A/B test campaigns to maximize open and click-through rates and minimize contact loss, and use SQL to target specific subscriber groups and report on email marketing campaigns
- Ensure that our campaigns are CASL compliant and utilize responsive design and email marketing best practices
- Assist with mobile app push notification deployment and strategy From May 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 3 months) Toronto, Canada AreaEmail Marketing Coordinator @ - Responsible for the building, testing, QA, deployment and post-campaign reporting of WagJag, Save.ca and MasterCard Priceless Toronto marketing emails
- A/B test subject lines, design elements, etc., implement segmentation rules and dynamic code, and report results of tests to increase conversions
- Assist with monitoring of campaigns for potential deliverability issues and maintenance of list health
- Assist with planning, execution and monitoring of automated incentives and re-engagement campaigns for new subscribers, first-time purchasers, and non-engaged subscribers
- Assisted marketing department with SEO strategy, developing best practices for the WagJag.com site (URL structure, site structure, keywords for landing pages etc.)
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry practices and help to implement them into regular procedure From October 2012 to May 2014 (1 year 8 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMarketing & Promotions Coordinator @ "Metalworks Institute's campus, situated just outside of Toronto, is the educational creation and natural extension of renowned Metalworks Studios, home to some of the world’s most successful artists and producers."
- Promoted and helped supervise Metalworks Institute events and campaigns including open houses, guest lectures and sponsored events
- Wrote, designed and compiled the Metalworks Signal online monthly newsletter and assisted with community outreach and administration to acquire leads to the college
- Updated and maintained Metalworks Institute, Metalworks Studios and Metalworks Production Group websites and social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and tracked and maintained Google AdWords and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Represented the Metalworks brand at trade shows and community events
- Created and ordered promotional materials From March 2012 to October 2012 (8 months) Toronto, Canada AreaSEO/Social Media Contributor @ "TheSceneinTO is your lifestyle resource covering arts, culture, fashion, sports, entertainment and much more. We strive to keep you informed about what’s new and exciting with the hope of inspiring our readers to discover the unexplored treasures within our great city."
- Compiled weekly reports of traffic to TheSceneinTO.com using Google Analytics, as well as weekly follower reports for Twitter and Facebook pages while updating and maintaining company’s social media networks
- Updated and maintained keywords on the site, ensuring that all content was tagged appropriately and easily searchable
- Helped to execute and track success of promotional campaigns and reader contests through the blog (using WordPress) and social media networks
- Updated and maintained TheSceneinTO.com’s Events section From May 2011 to July 2012 (1 year 3 months) Toronto, Canada AreaWireless/Cable Sales Associate @ - Provided exceptional service for Rogers cable and wireless customers, and consistently met weekly sales quotas
- Maintained customer accounts and kept up-to-date on the latest Rogers wireless and cable products, promotions, services and technologies From June 2008 to March 2012 (3 years 10 months) Toronto, Canada AreaMarketing & Promotions Intern @ "eOne Films, an Entertainment One company, is a growing presence in Canadian film and fast becoming one of Canada's leading film distributors."
I completed a three-month internship in the Promotions Department at eOne Films, assisting with grassroots promotional outreach initiatives and coordinating advance theatrical screenings. From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Toronto, Canada Area
BA (Honours), Communication Culture & Information Technology, , Professional Writing & Communication @ University of Toronto Mississauga From 2007 to 2011 Certificate, Digital Communication @ Sheridan College From 2008 to 2011 Brittany Offredi is skilled in: Adobe Creative Suite, Web Design, HTML, Wordpress, Drupal, Social Media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Campaign Tracking, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, SEO, E-commerce, WordPress, Blogging, Facebook, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Social Media Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension