University of Denver - Daniels College of Business
Online Marketing Manager with a strong SEO foundation, with experience in developing and leveraging the most innovative and competitive digital marketing techniques to drive brand awareness and revenue. MBA graduate of the University of Denver, concentrating in Marketing, with exemplary team-skills and leader attributes, collaborating business-mindedness with creative aptitude. Experience and skills include internet marketing strategist, with
Online Marketing Manager with a strong SEO foundation, with experience in developing and leveraging the most innovative and competitive digital marketing techniques to drive brand awareness and revenue. MBA graduate of the University of Denver, concentrating in Marketing, with exemplary team-skills and leader attributes, collaborating business-mindedness with creative aptitude. Experience and skills include internet marketing strategist, with both domestic and international experience, and extensive Spanish knowledge.
Specialties: SEM, social media marketing, search engine optimization, internet marketing, organic search marketing, local, social, and mobile optimization, image development, business development, marketing and sales plans, marketing collateral and graphic design, and CRM-client relationship management.
Senior Online Marketing Manager @ Manager of online marketing team, leading SEM and SEO for SurveyMonkey, Wufoo, and other lines of business. Responsible for PPC, display, paid social marketing, SEO and additional paid and organic acquisition channels in 16 languages on a global scale. From November 2014 to Present (1 year) Palo Alto, CaliforniaSr. Strategic Manager @ Managing team of 4-5 Team Lead Managers overseeing our SEO Account Management team. Responsibilities include employee management and strategic deployment of company's SEO/SEM and digital marketing strategies. Accountable for contributing to development, execution, and monitoring of scalable online marketing initiatives tailored to drive online conversions for Milestone's clients, to further acquire and retain a growing portfolio of nearly 1,600 hotels company-wide. Additional tasks include talent acquisition, employee growth, and enterprise resource planning. From December 2013 to November 2014 (1 year) Santa Clara, CASocial Media Team Lead Manager @ Team Lead Manager of Milestone's social marketing team, directly managing the social media account management teams in Santa Clara, CA and Chicago, IL, along with the social development team in Ahmedabad, India. Leading social marketing service’s innovation and overseeing team members responsible for creating, executing and analyzing award-winning social media campaigns for hundreds of clients worldwide in the travel and lodging industry. From January 2013 to December 2013 (1 year) Santa Clara, CASocial Media Manager @ From March 2012 to January 2013 (11 months) Santa Clara, CaliforniaAccount Manager / e-Strategist @ Responsible for managing internet marketing strategies for accounts within the travel vertical. Primary areas of focus included SEO, SEM, content marketing, web and blog development, and more to drive successful inbound marketing strategies.
• Manage multiple clients’ website campaigns & organic promotions
• Implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
• Monitor online campaigns and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
• Contact clients on a regular basis to review website & campaign performances and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
• Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing and hotel marketing industry From September 2011 to May 2012 (9 months) Santa Clara, CaliforniaInternational Marketing Consultant Assistant @ Assistant to consultant, aiding in completing International sales, marketing, regulatory compliance, and business to business management, customer service; Responsibilities include creating sales, brand identity, and marketing proposals, responding to customer emails, processing requests, handling international relationships and inquiries, compiling press releases, website maintenance, and more. From June 2010 to August 2011 (1 year 3 months)
MBA, Marketing @ University of Denver - Daniels College of Business From 2010 to 2011 BSBA, International Business @ University of Denver - Daniels College of Business From 2006 to 2009 Brittany Bingham is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Web Marketing, SEO, Organic Search, Business Development, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Online Advertising, Online Reputation..., Link Building, Lead Generation, Mobile Marketing, Social Media, SMO, SEM, Social Networking, Google Analytics, Management, Web Analytics, Online Marketing, Sales, PPC, Omniture, Google Adwords, Facebook, Direct Marketing, Press Releases, Graphic Design, B2B Marketing, Analytics, Keyword Research, Marketing Strategy, Google Webmaster Tools, Landing Page..., E-commerce, Blogging, Strategy, Digital Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension