Director of Recruiting - Marketing, Interactive & Design at 24 Seven Inc. @ 24 Seven Inc.
Marketing & Development Intern @ Make-A-Wish Foundation
California DRE License @
Cook School of Real Estate
Recruiter, Entertainment & Brand Services @ GoPro’s versatile cameras and accessories enable people to self-capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves enjoying their favorite activities. From extreme to mainstream, GoPro’s HERO® line of wearable and gear-mountable capture devices is transforming the way consumers, professional athletes and video production professionals capture, manage and share meaningful photo and video
Recruiter, Entertainment & Brand Services @ GoPro’s versatile cameras and accessories enable people to self-capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves enjoying their favorite activities. From extreme to mainstream, GoPro’s HERO® line of wearable and gear-mountable capture devices is transforming the way consumers, professional athletes and video production professionals capture, manage and share meaningful photo and video content. Based in San Mateo, California, GoPro products are sold through more than 25,000 stores in over 100 countries worldwide and directly via gopro.com. GoPro-branded content is shared and enjoyed by millions of people on popular media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and YouTube.
GoPro and HERO are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. in the United States and other countries. From September 2015 to Present (2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSenior Digital Recruiter @ The Creative Group, Subgroup of Robert Half International.
As a leading creative staffing agency, TCG specializes in connecting graphic designers, multimedia designers/PMs, production artists, art directors, UX/UI designers and researchers, SEO & SEM specialists, Google Analytics specialists, marketing analysts, Copywriters/Editors--a gamut of design & marketing talent with the best companies. We offer creative staffing solutions to help meet your needs, whether you are looking to staff project-based or contract-to-hire creative jobs.
NEED WORK? We are hiring! Please send all resume inquiries directly to me at [email protected]
As a creative professional, you deserve to be in creative jobs producing award-winning work for innovative companies. The Creative Group can help you do just that by matching you with projects tailored to your specific expertise and preferences. We pride ourselves on helping you find graphic design jobs and marketing jobs that suit both your skills and your personal goals. Our trained staffing managers understand your passion for your work and do their best to find creative jobs that are the best fit for you.
Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 18, 2013)
Ethisphere, an international think-tank dedicated to best practices in business ethics, named Robert Half to its "2013 World's Most Ethical Companies" list.
Robert Half again appeared in the Newsweek list of the greenest big companies in the United States (Oct. 22, 2012).
Robert Half is the official career partner of The Wall Street Journal.
Robert Half frequently appears on "Best Places to Work" lists around the world. From December 2013 to August 2015 (1 year 9 months) Marketing & Development Associate @ • Work closely with Executive Director/CEO to craft strategic development plan and budget—through sponsorships, annual appeals, monthly giving, online campaigns, and creative media strategies.
• Manage e-newsletters (utilizing Constant Contact) and online giving campaigns. Maintain accurate and up to date information on website, manage all social media sites.
• Manage publicity and registration for Internal and External events (press releases, online calendars, media outreach via phone calls and email). Act as contact for internal events with board members. Assist in logistical coordination.
• Manage donor database and donor acknowledgements (SaleForce Pro), Conduct donor queries.
• Coordinate and oversee volunteer/internship recruitment and training program. Recruit and manage all volunteers for internal and some external events.
• Manage all external/third Party Events—sole contact. Arrange volunteer coordination and additional sponsorships and funding.
• Design flyers, brochures, and other informational pieces for the organization. Produce press releases and newsletter content for organization.
• Donor solicitation through phone calls, letters and face-to-face. Finalize sponsorships, transfer of invoice and tax records and scheduling, produce written/visual content for follow-ups.
• Keynote speaker on behalf of organization for third party events, new donor platform opportunities, or wherever needed.
• Maintain updated media lists for organization (public officials, television stations, radio stations, print publications, online calendars and board members)
• Maintain updated record of incoming monetary donations in excel. Create monthly budget totals for reporting. From February 2013 to December 2013 (11 months) Sacramento, California AreaMarketing Representative @ Spokesperson through guerilla marketing tactics. From August 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 5 months) Sacramento and Surrounding AreasReal Estate Agent/Realtor @ Maintain current market trends and over all real estate cognition to provide the most ardent services to my clients.
• Obtained first listing/client within first week of accepting position—Property into escrow within one (1) day. Close of escrow within one (1) week.
Coldwell Banker® is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America, and it is known as one of the most innovative, forward-thinking real estate brands today.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is located across from beautiful McKinley Park in fashionable East Sacramento. This office takes pride in serving Sacramento`s most prominent neighborhoods such as Land Park, East Sacramento, Midtown, Greenhaven, Sierra Oaks and Fair Oaks. Two blocks from Capital City freeway, within minutes from areas outside Sacramento.
Today, the Coldwell Banker network has extended internationally. An industry pioneer for more than a century through up and down markets, Coldwell Banker has trailblazed new paths in real estate at every opportunity. Coldwell Banker was the first full-service real estate brand to launch a national website, stream listing videos online, create social media and iPad applications, design mobile-friendly sites and more. Coldwell Banker will "never stop moving" and will always be at the forefront of providing exemplary service and trusted counsel to home sellers and buyers, in addition to best-in-class support and educational tools for its network of real estate professionals.
Let the us teach you, guide you, help you list and/or help you find the Sacramento home of your dreams.
DRE # 01928873 From May 2013 to August 2013 (4 months) Sales Associate & Men's Fashion Consultant @ Meet individual and department goals, come together cohesively to achieve tasks. Exceed LY and maintain productivity numbers,build returning clientele database. From May 2012 to February 2013 (10 months) Marketing & Development Intern @ Assist the development team in projects regarding donor stewardship and acquisition. Develop funding for wish granting through low-cost fundraising. Creative and Social Media Strategies. Event planning and logistic assistance. Budget allocation and Strategy. From May 2012 to September 2012 (5 months) Sacramento, California AreaSocial Media/Marketing Intern @ Lifestyle Public Relations Agency. Copywriter for www.piercemattiepublicrelations.com. Responsible for producing daily web content in 5 divisions' blog space. Topics involved product launches, brand identity, design, creative, fittness and beauty trends. From December 2011 to March 2012 (4 months) New York (Remote)Marketing & Community Relations Intern @ Assist in editing community and donor letters, grant proposals, contacting sponsors and securing volunteers for two annual events (Red Show Crawl & Annual Golf Classic). Assisted in maintaining donor database and auction database. Responsible for creating graphics for silent auction to be held at event. Acquired knowledge on past annual events in order to assist in question correspondence throughout event. Logistical Coordination. Budget allocation and Strategy. From June 2011 to September 2011 (4 months) Production Assistant/ Intern @ Write for KCRA AM show. Retrieve data from Associated Press (AP) database. Coordinate with assignment desk and community officials. From September 2010 to December 2010 (4 months) Sacramento, CaliforniaSales Representative @ Sales, product knowledge and customer service. From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months)
California DRE License, Real Estate Principles, Practice and Law, Completed @ Cook School of Real Estate From 2012 to 2012 BA, Public Relations, Graduate @ California State University-Sacramento From 2007 to 2012 Briana McGee is skilled in: Social Media, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Press Releases, Event Planning, Facebook, Social Networking, Media Relations, Event Management, Marketing Communications, Blogging, Marketing, Public Speaking, Advertising, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Wordpress, Logistics, Community Outreach, Business Development, Communication Skills, Editing, Multi Tasking, Sales, Fundraising, Coordinating Special..., Communication, Crisis Communications, Email Marketing, Customer Service, Nonprofits, Management, Publicity, Online Advertising, Sponsorship, Strategic Communications, Training, WordPress, Recruiting