B.A., Business Communications @
Point Loma Nazarene University
I am a Senior-Level Business Executive with broad–based acumen spanning the entire business spectrum including multimillion dollar P&L management, marketing, and sales leadership. As a change agent who delivers rapid turnarounds and dramatic gains in revenue and profitability, I have the ability to adapt to changing market needs and lead integrated strategies. Adept at developing and communicating
I am a Senior-Level Business Executive with broad–based acumen spanning the entire business spectrum including multimillion dollar P&L management, marketing, and sales leadership. As a change agent who delivers rapid turnarounds and dramatic gains in revenue and profitability, I have the ability to adapt to changing market needs and lead integrated strategies. Adept at developing and communicating organizational vision that resonates with employees at all levels, I have proven instrumental in gaining a competitive foothold in challenging market segments.
Strategic Sales Planning & Execution | P&L Management | Corporate Strategy
Revenue Growth | Profit Growth | Distribution & Channel Management
Cost Control | Market Growth & Expansion | Change Management
VP, Home & Long Term Care | VP, Respiratory Division & Marketing | VP, Enterprise Marketing @ • Revamped product portfolio through rationalization, redirecting resources to improve quality, service, and new product development.
• Led market research and 2 Kaizen events aimed at further product line consolidation; refocused product development teams to launch 2 new key products.
• Partnered with Health Market Science to develop Target Account Selling Strategy.
• Identified millions in cost savings through 2 Kaizen events on key products at manufacturing site in Florida.
• Laid foundation for transformation of business from operating loss in 2012 to a valued business unit across North America.
• Consolidated core product segment significantly eliminating SKU's, delivering drastic improvement in OI from 2013 to 2015.
• Through product consolidation, doubled engineering resources and made 5 major quality improvements to 5 Liter Stationary model and increased innovation pipeline.
• Restructured marketing Department, reducing headcount and generated cost savings by leveraging internal digital marketing efforts; reduced overall budget by 30%.
• Led development of COPD website (www.domorewithoxygen.com), attaining 20K+ visits per month. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) Senior Director of Marketing North America @ • Implemented integrated digital strategy including website and Salesforce.com integration driving increase in website traffic and dramatic spike in customer leads.
• Identified and led technology acquisition and launched new product at Lowe’s and Home Depot. From February 2011 to January 2013 (2 years) North America Director of Business Development @ • Partnered with Booz Hamilton and evaluated potential acquisitions and developed Playbook for distributors to drive sales and revenue through improved accountability of partners. From April 2010 to February 2011 (11 months) Director of OEM/Fabrication @ • Obtained 17% increase in revenue through development of service initiative addressing 24 key accounts.
• Created “industry-first” paper samples that became most successful product launch in company history. From April 2008 to April 2010 (2 years 1 month) National Sales Manager | Commercial Market Segment Manager | Territory Manager @ • Promoted Multiple Times from Territory Manager to National Sales Manager – Landed 7 of the Top 10 Builders Producing over millions in Annual Revenue and attained as much as 188% of Sales Targets. From February 2003 to April 2008 (5 years 3 months)
MBA, Business @ Xavier University From 2009 to 2011 B.A., Business Communications @ Point Loma Nazarene University From 1994 to 2000 Brian LaDuke is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, Strategy, New Business Development, Segmentation, Market Analysis, Strategic Planning, Management, Product Launch, Direct Marketing, Marketing, CRM, Positioning, Channel Optimization, Sales Process, Leadership
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension