Key Account Manager @ Con-Pearl North America Inc.
Camo Clothing Outfitter @ Cabela's
Technical Sales Representative @ Anderson & Vreeland Inc
Knowledgeable and accomplished results driven professional with a diversified background in the printing and packaging industries. Self motivated and highly organized; possessing strong problem solving and time management skills. Results focused individual with a proven record of establishing and maintaining client relationships. Veteran sales executive accustomed to both domestic and international travel, with success in calling on
Knowledgeable and accomplished results driven professional with a diversified background in the printing and packaging industries. Self motivated and highly organized; possessing strong problem solving and time management skills. Results focused individual with a proven record of establishing and maintaining client relationships. Veteran sales executive accustomed to both domestic and international travel, with success in calling on and selling into Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, i.e. PepsiCo, Electrolux, Black & Decker, Procter & Gamble, and Dupont.
Outside Sales @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Sales Manager @ Sales of custom packaging solutions to Automotive Manufacturers and Tier 1 Automotive suppliers. Customers include but are not limited to BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. From December 2014 to July 2015 (8 months) Regional Sales Manager @ Responsible for Sales of Bottling equipment (filling, blow molding, labeling, pasteurizing, conveying, etc.) in the mid Atlantic Region (5 state territory)
* Exceeded 2012 sales quota of $6.5 million, selling over $8 million, prospected over $15 million in
new business and closed 5 new accounts
* Exceeded 2011 sales quota of $4.5 million, selling over $5 million and closing 3 new accounts From October 2010 to October 2013 (3 years 1 month) Greenville, South Carolina AreaEngineering/Sales @ Contract Sales
* Built and maintained client relationships in Commercial and Residential Facilities throughout the
territories in which American Fire Protection is licensed to work.
* NICET Level I Fire Protection Engineering Technology/Automatic Sprinkler System Layout From August 2009 to September 2010 (1 year 2 months) Sales Executive for Pharmaceutical Primary Packaging Components @ Southeast Sales Specialist – Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Packaging Components
* Negotiated in 2008/2009 with existing account to transition more of
packaging business to RR Donnelley from competitor which moved RR
Donnelley from secondary supplier to primary supplier.
* Worked closely with target account to be included in $3 million RFP in
December 2008 - RFP was expanded in February 2009 to include international sites increasing value to $7 million From June 2007 to August 2009 (2 years 3 months) Sales Executive @ Southeast Region Printing Specialist - Flexographic inks and varnishes
* Responsible for sales of the BCM product line in the southeast
* Closed four new accounts selling for BCM
* Provided press side technical assistance during production runs From June 2006 to June 2007 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Communications @ Clemson University From 1995 to 1999 Brad Cardell is skilled in: New Business Development, Cold Calling, Consultative Sales, Sales Cycle Compression, Integrity Based Selling, Key Account Management, Relationship Development, Long-term Customer Relationships, Packaging, Corrugated, Folding Cartons, Offset Printing, Negotiations, Flexographic Printing, Pressure Sensitive Labels, Capital Equipment Sales
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension