• MDP (Management Development Program) (ABB & Ekser Consulting) 2012 / 140hours
• Finance for Non-Finance Managers (ABB) 2011 / 16hours
• Integrity (ABB) 2011 / 4hours
• Compliance Antitrust & Trai. On Contract (ABB) 2010 / 2hours
• Negotiations Skills (Baltaş) 2009 / 16hours
• LCP (Leadership Challenge Program) (ABB) 2009 / 24hours
• ABB Life (ABB) 2008 / 40hours
• CoC , Anti-Bribery & FCPA Training (ABB) 2008 / 8hours
• Competition & Anti-Trust Law Training (ABB) 2008 / 8hours
• Microsoft Office Excel Training (Bilge Adam) 2008 / 16hours
• Code of Conduct (ABB) 2007 / 1hour
• English Language Summer School (Harrow House International School Swanage/England) 1998 / 180hours
Sales Channel Manager @ •Responsible for increasing the sales by ensuring an active and target oriented sales through Panel Builders, Contractors and KNX SI’s Sales Channels.
•Identify and recruit new channel partners to build business.
•Responsible for improving customer consumption; overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity, creating plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
•Provides systems and creates partner management.
•Plans for and develops long term and confiding relations together with strategic customer key decision maker in different positions.
•Recognize new market segments and opportunities for business development, makes a calculation of returns and invesments.
•Good understanding for customers operation and the key facts creating strategically competition advantages.
•Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Sales Manager of any problems that may arise.
•Communicates the customer's goals and represent the customer's interests to the team.
•Creates demands via marketing activities.
•Defines price strategies together with Sales Manager.
•Increases number of customers, update sales database.
•Identify white spot markets and weak areas and initate improvement action plans in order to strenghten the performance and quality of the team. From January 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Sales Manager Istanbul Region @ From May 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 9 months) Sales Engineer @ From November 2008 to May 2011 (2 years 7 months) OEM Sales Engineer @ From April 2007 to November 2008 (1 year 8 months) Corporate Solutions Specialist @ From October 2006 to March 2007 (6 months) IT Engineer @ From August 2004 to August 2005 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelor of Science @ Doğuş University From 1998 to 2004 Doğuş High School From 1991 to 1998 Ayhan Kaputluoglu is skilled in: Sales Management, Systematic Thinking, Strategic Thinking, Organizing and..., Facilitating Teamwork, Effective Delegation, Openness to Ideas, Networking, Market and Competitor..., Customer Focus, Result Focus and..., Negotiation, Sales Operations, Business Development, Systems Thinking, Sales, Channel Partners, Management, Sales Process, Pricing, Forecasting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension