Sr. Healthcare IT Recruiter @ Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company
Real Estate @
American Real Estate College
I am a recruitment, sales, account management and customer service professional, I act as a trusted advisor for my candidates and clients by offering them the best solution possible. Strong end to end recruitment experience working with all types of IT and Healthcare IT professionals. Over 8 years of professional experience with a background in sales, account
I am a recruitment, sales, account management and customer service professional, I act as a trusted advisor for my candidates and clients by offering them the best solution possible. Strong end to end recruitment experience working with all types of IT and Healthcare IT professionals. Over 8 years of professional experience with a background in sales, account management, customer service, relationship building, recruitment, and management.
The areas that I specialize in are:
Recruitment for our National HIT accounts at Robert Half as well as our Healthcare Clients throughout the U.S. Strong recruitment experience with Epic (All Practices), Cerner, Meditech, GE, Eclipsys, and McKesson.
Other areas of Expertise:
IT Recruitment: Business Analyst, Project Managers , Developers (.NET, Java, C++, etc.), Architects, Engineers, Quality Assurance, System Support, and many more.....
Healthcare IT Recruitment
Sr. Recruiter @ From October 2015 to Present (2 months) Sr. Healthcare IT Recruiter @ From July 2015 to October 2015 (4 months) Division Director - Healthcare IT @ Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing firm. Robert Half Technology (RHT) offers a full spectrum of Healthcare I.T. solutions to meet our customer's needs. As a division of Robert Half, we are more than an established recruitment agency for careers in IT. We also have the resources to support your organization's I.T. needs in the areas of Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, Siemens and other EMR systems and integration systems.
Specialties: EMR Clinical Consulting - Epic, MEDITECH, Cerner, Siemens, McKesson, eClinicalWorks, NextGen, Allscripts & more
Enterprise Application Integration Consulting
Interoperability, Connectivity, and Transaction Processing Solutions
Healthcare IT Consulting Services From January 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 7 months) Healthcare/IT Recruiter, Professional Resources @ Hudson Global (NASDAQ: HSON) is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organizational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries.
• Recruit Epic and Cerner Resources for Hudson’s Healthcare IT Clients.
• Grew a healthcare database by over 2,000 candidates in less than a year.
• End-to-End Recruitment Process.
• Screen Candidates, Prepare Candidates for Interviews, Reference Checks, Make Offers, and Quality Checks.
• Create a Pipeline of candidates for reoccurring positions with well known clients
• Became a “Trusted Advisor” to candidates and clients and branded company’s image.
• Increased Volume for largest markets who needed additional support. From April 2011 to November 2013 (2 years 8 months) Account Manager @ Managed several Small to Medium Business partner led accounts for the Southern California region. Worked with HP partners to grow business by selling HP's full suite of products; PSG (Computers), EB (Servers and Storage), and IPG (Imaging and Printing).
• Worked with partners and their customers to develop and sell the perfect solution.
• Supported and resolve customer service issues.
• Acquired new business while growing existing partner relationships.
• Diversified Southern California Territory that had one major account to several accounts.
• Market Research for all HP Products to make sure our price was the best. From August 2010 to March 2011 (8 months) Broker Associate Intern @ Cold called tenants to try and grow business for their new program to help lower tenants' monthly rates. Canvassed buildings to build up a call list and would then call on those tenants to try and sell our new program. Would also do market research on properties they were trying to sell as well as for the tenants who were looking for new space. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Property Manager, Director of Business Development/Marketing @ Started a non-qualified loan program for commercial properties. Grew clientel such as Brokers, Financers, and Commercial tenants from the ground up. Would seek out those who were unable to get a loan from a bank and worked with them to find a private loan. Sent out flyers to all the contacts that I had marketing our program. Also, helped manage a large retail property along with office condos. Would make sure the upkeep of the property was done correctly and would make sure everyone involved in keeping up the property was doing their job. Tenants were our main priority and would make sure they were happy. From 2007 to 2010 (3 years)
Economics @ University of Colorado Boulder From 2006 to 2010 Real Estate @ American Real Estate College From 2007 to 2007 Austen Carpenter is skilled in: Recruiting, Interviews, Training, Healthcare, Healthcare Information Technology, Talent Management, IT Recruitment, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Management, Major Accounts, IT Sourcing, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Executive Search
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension