Principal Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics @ The Data Science Institute
CTO - Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales and Product Development @
Architect @ Wipro Technologies
B.Tech, Electronics and Communication Engineering, 8.56 GPA out of 10 @
Institute Of Engineering and Management
Digital Solutions Consultant and Big Data Architect with a track record of delivering complex, high value enterprise projects through effective business analysis, solution design, architecture, development, risk and project management. Combine an entrepreneurial instinct, rich educational background, technical expertise, and a strong reputation for managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams at all levels. I have extensive experience in
Digital Solutions Consultant and Big Data Architect with a track record of delivering complex, high value enterprise projects through effective business analysis, solution design, architecture, development, risk and project management. Combine an entrepreneurial instinct, rich educational background, technical expertise, and a strong reputation for managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams at all levels. I have extensive experience in designing Solutions and Products for Insurance, Banking, CRM and social media domains.
I have been actively involved in Solution Architecture/Product conceptualisation/Pre-sales/Delivery and designing Go-to-Market solutions. Lead Pre Sales Solution Architect and Technical Manager for end-to-end design and development of a Cloud based Analytics product solution for Singapore based client.
- Rich reporting and real time analytics platform implementation using OLAP modelling, batch aggregation on Hadoop, Spark, ML, Hive, Pig, Impala, Kafka
- Hands-on Expertise in designing low latency parallel and distributed computing solutions
- Design and implementation of OLTP applications on RDBMS, NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Text Analysis, NLP, N-grams, T-IDF, Clustering, Topic Model (LDA, LSA), RFM, Regression, Model Validation, Graph Analysis, Machine Learning tools and techniques.
- Programming experience in Python, R, Scala, C
- Lead Architect for developing suite of credit risk product solutions - Early Warning, Loan Origination, and Credit Analysis, Model Manager (Data Modelling, Architecture, Prototypes, UI/UX, Development)
Education: BTech (ECE), MSc Information Systems (1:1) from the University of Sheffield, UK
6 years of work experience in client facing roles (UK) as analyst/lead/consultant and 3+ years of experience as software developer/analyst.
Phone: +91 8697091156
email: [email protected]
skype id: arnab621
Principal Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics @ Leading Big Data and Digital Transformation solutions at the Data Science Institute, an Usha Martin Group initiative. Working with Chief Data Scientists and Senior Data Scientists to build and implement analytics and Cognitive solutions across Big Data Platforms and the Cloud.
Actively involved in Pre-Sales and development roadmap/strategy.
~ Azure HDInsight, AWS EMR, Cloudera, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Python, R, Scala, Kafka, Cassandra, NLP, Data Architecture and Data Modelling, Pre-Sales, Cognitive Apps, Text Mining, NLP, Topic Modelling (LDA, LSA), Semantic Modelling, NLTK, Stanford NLP, GATE, Selenium From August 2015 to Present (5 months) CTO - Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales and Product Development @ Technology co-founder, responsible for leading the technology and product development vertical at PRM Fincon Services, a niche risk technology startup. Pivotal role in supporting sales through technical solution consulting (enterprise and emerging solutions), POC and response to RFP's. Designed end-to-end solution framework and data architecture for suite of products.
Instituted adoption of software development best practices, methodologies and new technology solution approaches (cloud based, pay as you grow pricing, Agile, Lean, MVP, rapid prototyping). Actively involved in Pre-Sales, Business Analysis, Solution Design/Architecture, Consulting, Big Data Research, Analytics (R), Technical partnerships, Data Modelling, Training and Mentoring.
~Solution Architecture, Big Data Analytics, Amazon and Azure Cloud, R Programming, Python, Data Analysis, HPC, Prototyping, Scoring algorithms From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Kolkata Area, IndiaArchitect @ • Created proposal for legacy modernization project for an Australian Insurance client
• Evaluate tools for static code analysis, impact analysis; business rule mining for enabling legacy transformation/rewrite into a SOA based solution.
• Evaluated tools like IBM Rational Asset Analyzer, Microfocus Modernization Workbench From January 2013 to March 2013 (3 months) Bengaluru Area, IndiaSolutions Architect @ Application Development Services- Solution Design
• Highly involved as a technical SME in mainframe technical solutions, requirement shaping and analysis (Use Cases), Gap Analysis, create and review HLD’s, SNFR, Functional & technical specifications, data migration planning, implementation plan, requirements management, disaster recovery planning, incident, problem and change management.
• Involved in assessment of business ideas, project scoping, application portfolio analysis, feasibility study and risk assessment of projects.
• Saved 40% of initial project estimates by proposing alternative solution approach to platform data migration. Supported the same with a POC solution.
• Created a strategic roadmap and solution model for business critical regulatory project RDR. Project was successfully delivered on time with full CSAT.
• Designed and delivered strategic solution for a critical issue with actuarial calculation mismatch to ensure adherence to regulation deadline.
• Key project personnel in CAB and ECAB meetings to address conflicts and manage issues.
~Insurance (L&P), Mainframes, PL1, JCL, Solution Architecture, UML, Data Model, IMS DB/DC, DB2 From November 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 2 months) Salisbury, United KingdomIT Consultant (Wipro contractor-UK) @ Part-Time IT Consultant during MSc study in UK.
• As part of Service Improvement program, provided strategic and cost effective solutions on long outstanding problem records. This program won ASM Excellence contest across Wipro. From January 2011 to October 2011 (10 months) United KingdomTechnical Lead & Onsite (UK) Coordinator @ Technical Lead and Onsite Coordinator-
• Managed complex and high priority incidents, problems and small project change requests.
• Involved in CAB, ECAB and project meetings for providing systems and technical consultancy on critical and complex changes on mainframe systems.
• Technical SME supporting SAS applications and consultant to major transformational projects.
• Cost savings worth 30,000£ proposed for automation of annual bonus project. From January 2007 to July 2010 (3 years 7 months) United KingdomSenior Software Engineer & System Analyst @ Senior Software Engineer and Module Lead (Engineering Campus Recruit)
• Developed solution for Calendar alignment project involving alignment of financial and accounting calendars following Merger and Acquisition of Albertsons Retail.
• Technical SME on finance and accounts applications. Contributed towards resolution of major accounts reconciliation issue due to incorrect GL postings and ledger entries in accounts receivable. From September 2005 to December 2007 (2 years 4 months) India
MSc, Information Systems, 1:1 (Distinction, class topper) @ The University of Sheffield From 2010 to 2011 B.Tech, Electronics and Communication Engineering, 8.56 GPA out of 10 @ Institute Of Engineering and Management From 2001 to 2005 ICSE and ISC, English, Mathematics, Science, Computers, 89.5% @ The Assembly of God Church School From 1988 to 2001 Arnab Dutta is skilled in: Solution Architecture, Requirements Analysis, Business Intelligence, Systems Analysis, Data Modeling, Hadoop, SQL, Big Data, Database Design, Enterprise Architecture, UML, Data Warehousing, Python, MongoDB, Apache Spark