Software Engineer, with formal education in Computer Science Engineering (Focused: Distributed databases and Math) Skilled at solving challenging Software projects for Mobile, Web and Desktop applications. Efficient at leading technical teams and coordinating with Product Managers, Support Engineers and QA personnel. Experience includes: SDLC, Research and Development –Project/Team Management – Algorithm Design & Development. SOA. Curious, life
Software Engineer, with formal education in Computer Science Engineering (Focused: Distributed databases and Math) Skilled at solving challenging Software projects for Mobile, Web and Desktop applications. Efficient at leading technical teams and coordinating with Product Managers, Support Engineers and QA personnel. Experience includes: SDLC, Research and Development –Project/Team Management – Algorithm Design & Development. SOA. Curious, life time learner.
• Databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle. Exposure to Document based MongoDB, Cassandra.
• Methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, Domain Driven Design.
• Leveraging Cross-Platform Development using C# with Xamarin Windows, iOS, OSX, Android.
Sr. Software Engineer @ Implemented multiple hosts expansion of Message Queue System to scale up reliability, persistence, delivery acknowledgements, publisher confirms, and high availability.
Team lead of new development of customer facing solution for BPM Real Estate Service.
- Hands-On design and development of Web, Mobile, Databases, Desktop applications utilizing the MS Software Development stack: Visual Studio, .Net, IIS, SQL Server.
- Service Oriented Architecture : Comprehensive business analysis requirements. Database design, Web Services development including SOAP, REST, Web Api.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, performed database analysis to improve performance, SSIS.
- Played crucial role in refactoring the data access layer of major enterprise medical Software.
- Created and maintained internal and public facing web applications to meet new business rules and technical requirements.
- Developed new applications as well as supporting existing legacy Windows desktop and Web applications written in VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net 3.5, 4.0 platform.
- Designed, developed and maintenance of Medical Management Software on desktop and web Applications. .NET (2,3.5,4), MS SQL, Oracle. Medical and business reports (Crystal Reports). VS2012, BOE.
- Generated and implemented new ideas on existing projects including Healthcare compliance application suites.
- Performed effectively as technical lead role in architecting solutions to automate, improve and support operational processes. From October 2012 to March 2014 (1 year 6 months) Mobile Application Engineer @ Developed the onboarding process of the taxipass native mobile application for iPhone and Android using Mono Touch (new name is Xamarin) as development environment utilizing Object Oriented Design/Programming.
- Modified and developed the data, business logic and presentation layer to support the client-server mobile application.
- Developed and supported REST Web Services for the onboarding process.
- Implemented business logic in C# with Xamarin. UI in xCode for iOS devices and Visual Studio for Android devices.
- Features implemented included : Strong Security with Encryption, Core Geo Location Service with Google Maps API, Notification Services: Badges, sounds, banners, Pictures Uploads, Texting within app to other taxi drivers, swipe API for credit card transactions and on device signature. Fury Analytics to monitor user experience.
- Submitted iOS version into the iTunes Apple Store.
- Shared Code for Android and iPhone iOS (One base C# code for 2 platforms).
- Mobile native app is installed in thousands of iOS and Android devices. From April 2012 to September 2012 (6 months) Senior Software Engineer @ - Developed the Surado CRM Web and Desktop Enterprise application in the role of team lead.
- Worked in the creation and support of VB 6.0 and VB.Net modules.
- Refactored application to support new .Net environment.
- Supported REST web services in WCF, C#.Net 3.0.
- Involved on database migration project from utf-8 to utf-16 using SQL Server to support multi cultural environment for international availability of CRM Software.
SDLC: Analysis, Design, Implementation and installation. From December 2011 to April 2012 (5 months) Software Engineer Consultant @ SDLC: From Inception to Installation.
- Role: Business Analyst, Designer, Software Developer.
- Elaborated UI Design using wireframes, flow diagrams and mockup screens utilizing MS user experience interaction guides in the presentation of the concept solution to the client.
- Created modules for the GateLink Web App: Writing Specifications, Concept Design, Coding in C#.Net and VB.Net, testing and release into production.
- Served as a tech lead on the Voice and data communications division.
- Provided leadership, mentoring, training and supervision to junior engineers for the installation of telephony servers as well as predictive dialers.
- Hands on familiarity with products from Cisco, Nortel, Vertical Artisoft, PSI telephony servers and telephone equipment.
- Acting "Incident Manager" responsible for solving Telephony server issues.
- Assisted in the pre-sale process and participated during the installation, deployment and production including Network, Servers, Workstations and telephony equipment. From January 2000 to January 2009 (9 years 1 month) Systems Engineer, I/T Specialist, Independent Contractor @ Served as IT lead overviewing all aspects of the Call Center. Tasks included: Resolving technical failures in a timely manner, automating monitoring tools and providing technical support for application upgrades. Prepared technical training and documentation of processes for team managers. Created a VB 6 application to link the Company's CRM with with the ASPECT Telephony Server; the database was MS Access or SQL databases.
Network Objects Administration: Installed, Configured and administration of computers and devices. Including broadband/wireless, routers, access points, PC and Server hardware components.
Automated ETL SQL processes. Created productivity metrics and enterprise campaign reports.
Assisted with critical system outages, software/hardware upgrades, and capacity planning. Worked closely with upper management to identify possible challenges in the way to achieve yearly financial goals.
Technologies: VB6, Telephony COM Controls, Scripting Tool (Telescript), MS Access, MS SQL, Crystal Reports. Active Directory Administration, DHCP, TCPIP Tunneling and remote access administration. Network Security administration. From January 1997 to January 2009 (12 years 1 month) San Francisco Bay Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension