Product Head - Disclosure Management @ IRIS Business Services Limited
Product Development Lead | Scrum Master @ IRIS Business Services Limited
Project Manager II / Scrum Master @ SNL Financial
I head the product – CARBON at IRIS. IRIS’s product CARBON™ is a cloud-based, collaborative and feature-rich filing platform that addresses the end-to-end reporting needs of an enterprise. Used to create filings for more than 200 US corporates, including over 60 from the Fortune 500 list, CARBON empowers publicly-held companies to control their financial reporting process in
I head the product – CARBON at IRIS. IRIS’s product CARBON™ is a cloud-based, collaborative and feature-rich filing platform that addresses the end-to-end reporting needs of an enterprise. Used to create filings for more than 200 US corporates, including over 60 from the Fortune 500 list, CARBON empowers publicly-held companies to control their financial reporting process in a collaborative environment via a single application.
IRIS Business Services Ltd is a global full service XBRL software, services and solutions provider. The Company has twenty years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions and products for financial reporting, data and content management to government/regulators, business registrars, enterprises, stock exchanges, banks and other BFSI clients.
For more information, please visit www.irisbusiness.com and http://irisbusiness.com/product/iris-carbon
Technology product development professional - with 9+ years of experience in product and project management
• Multiple industry experience including Finance, Life Sciences/Healthcare & Retail
• Co-founder in 2 products in the health information market - HealthOne and HealthTrac
• Experience in full cycle of client engagement from pursuit to solution delivery for IT and Business Consulting services
• Self-motivated individual has led multi-cultural and multi organizational teams spanning various geographies.
• Product development, project management
• Lean Startup methodology, Customer development
• Business analysis, Project Assessment, Requirement Analysis
• Expertise in Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
• Hands-on programming and delivery experience in web application projects
Product Head - Disclosure Management @ I manage the IRIS Carbon product, which is a cloud based platform for enterprise reporting. Currently, the product is targeted for US public companies and mutual funds which need to file disclosures to the SEC. However, we are on target to launch the product in Italy and UK this year. From February 2015 to Present (11 months) Product Development Lead | Scrum Master @ My responsibilities include:
- implementing the Lean Startup philosophy in the organization
- implementing Scrum for the IRIS Carbon team
- coaching the team on Scrum principles
- development process streamlining
- product backlog grooming, sprint planning, et al
- people management
- risk management From August 2014 to February 2015 (7 months) Mumbai Area, IndiaProject Manager II / Scrum Master @ Responsible for end-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables. Participate in the scoping of proposed enhancements, and work with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications. Work to mitigate risk while managing tasks, resources, and changes. Oversee or work independently to provide for data transformation, testing, troubleshooting, and end-user support needs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. From June 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 3 months) Ahmedabad Area, IndiaProject Head | Product Manager @ Responsibilities:
Co-founder / Product Manager for 2 products
Remote vital health parameters monitoring platform through third-party wearable devices. Call center backend to co-ordinate with medical professionals for a subscription based fee.
SaaS based clinic management tool for doctors, provided free of cost. Revenue model was to create a targeted marketing channel for medical professionals and sell ads
• Functional Consulting for the Implementation of Dexter ERP System for SMEs
• Requirement gathering and Analysis, Preparing Use cases, Translating Requirement to Technical development Team, Solution designing, Business Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Conducting Project Reviews, Reviewing Projects Health.
• Interviewing stakeholders, business managers, users to understand and document business requirements and functional specifications for the Workflow
• Technology based solution design for process implementation
• Business Research to sales team and senior management, Preparing and Presenting Product Presentations to respective shareholders
• Providing techno functional consultancy about systems and processes to Development team.
• Project Management: Tracking, Monitoring and Review Projects health at organizational level
• Coordinating with Project managers to ensure optimum delivery of projects to the clients
• Recruitment From December 2008 to June 2013 (4 years 7 months) Associate Consultant @ - Structured the database for the proprietary Dexter ERP application for SMEs
- Put in place a software services sales channel for new projects
- Involved in operations of 2 primary market research projects in Ahmedabad From September 2008 to November 2008 (3 months) Programmer Analyst @ Responsibilities:
• Member of the Life Sciences Solutions and Consulting Group at Cognizant, Pune
• Worked on LabVantage Sapphire LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) implementations for 3 clients, viz. Parker Hannifin, Bristol Water and Schlumberger. Was wholly responsible for leading the team and ensuring project completion for the first 2 client projects
• Worked on the Clinical Trial Data Migration for 10 trials for Merck Inc. as a Business Mapper – mapping proprietary clinical trial data formats into the industry-standard CDISC SDTM format, working along with senior medical professionals (MD, MBBS) and co-ordinating with the Informatica and Java development team to ensure end-to-end migration
• Worked on the competency building activity for positioning a proprietary SDTM mapping application to be offered as a product for the company From June 2006 to September 2008 (2 years 4 months)
Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Engineering @ Gujarat University From 2002 to 2006 Anurag Arjun is skilled in: Market Research, Business Analysis, Project Management, Product Development, Business Development, Team Management, Requirements Analysis, Business Process, Management Consulting, Analysis, Agile Methodologies, Pre-sales, Scrum, Requirements Gathering, SDLC, Databases, Product Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension