I am a Business analyst with 6 years of experience in requirement gathering and functional testing. I am working in Netherlands for around 3 years now & currently on an assignment in Capital Markets domain. Along with resolving the trade floor issues, testing new versions of Forex/Money market & Collateral applications, I also manage a team of
I am a Business analyst with 6 years of experience in requirement gathering and functional testing. I am working in Netherlands for around 3 years now & currently on an assignment in Capital Markets domain. Along with resolving the trade floor issues, testing new versions of Forex/Money market & Collateral applications, I also manage a team of 5 people located both in Amsterdam & India.
Previous experience has been in Corporate Payments & small business lending domains.
Business Analyst - Forex and Money Markets @ From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsBusiness Analyst @ I am leading a team of 5 people located in Amsterdam & India. My responsibilities include supporting Reuters live trading applications & a risk management system Colline. Project activities involve requirement gathering for bug fixes, new enhancements, major upgrades, the functional support & testing for the users on the Dealing floor. Currently, I am involved in enhancing the reporting as per Basel2 guidelines for risk department.
- Resolving functional issues for users on Dealing floor and Risk department.
- Gathering functional requirements and coordinating with multiple parties such as end-users & sales team to improve the system.
- Coordinating with the vendor teams, change management & the infra teams to get the enhancements/bug fix implemented.
- Preparing the functional test documents & performing end-end tests. Also assisting the ‘goaled’ users to execute the business acceptance tests.
- Client communication & roll-out plans for major releases to the private branches & other end-users for the applications. From November 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 2 months) Amsterdam Area, NetherlandsBusiness Analyst @ This project originated due to the introduction of new Back Office for the corporate payments. I was involved in the impact analysis of the mid office application for this change.
- Analyzing the impact and incorporating the change requests from the bank in the Functional Design Documents.
- Assisting the development team & the testing team for the implementation and successful delivery. From March 2010 to November 2010 (9 months) Chandigarh Area, IndiaBusiness Analyst @ This retail banking project involved implementation of a loan disbursement system for small-size corporate.
- Learning the Equifax & credit rating system mechanism in detail.
- Involved in the estimation of project timelines & cost using Simple-Medium-Complex(SMC) methodology.
- Involved in daily status reporting to internal team and customer. From December 2009 to February 2010 (3 months) Chandigarh Area, IndiaTest Team Lead @ This assignment involved the end to end testing across ‘Employee management suite’ for a UK Telecom major. The scope included estimating, planning, scheduling of test cycles & liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders & teams including component development team, solution designers & end Users.
- End to End testing of various releases & validation of critical data between various business components.
- Handled Transition of project activities to another vendor (IT services provider). From April 2008 to December 2009 (1 year 9 months) Test Engineer @ A short stint in system & integration testing across multiple interfaces WEB, WAP &IVR for a French telecom client.
- Timely submission of the deliverables in each of the testing phases that included Component, Integration & System testing.
- Involved in creating the Requirement traceability matrix, Test Strategy, Defect summary, Test Summary reports.
- Closely worked with the development to create the test-bed for testing. From December 2007 to April 2008 (5 months) Chandigarh Area, India
Bachelors in Engineering @ Panjab University From 2003 to 2007 Anubhav Jain is skilled in: - Extensive knowledge of Forex & Money markets products., - Hands-on experience with Collateral applications, - Knowledge of Swift payment formats & payment life cycle., - Work experience on requirement elicitation,requirement gathering, testplanning, - Well versed with configuration tools such as Visual Source Safe, - Oracle basics – knowledge of SQL acquired during an e2e testing project., Testing, Team Management, Quality Center, Regression Testing, System Testing, SDLC, User Acceptance Testing, Manual Testing, Requirements Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension