Bachelor of Science - BS, Computer Science @
The University of Texas at El Paso
User Interface Engineer @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Austin, Texas AreaAdv. Software Engineer, Specialist @ From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) El Paso, Texas AreaSoftware Engineer III @ From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) El Paso, Texas AreaFrontEnd/UX Software Engineer @ UX architecture, analysis
User Interface Engineer @ From August 2014 to Present (1 year 3 months) Austin, Texas AreaAdv. Software Engineer, Specialist @ From May 2013 to August 2014 (1 year 4 months) El Paso, Texas AreaSoftware Engineer III @ From May 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 1 month) El Paso, Texas AreaFrontEnd/UX Software Engineer @ UX architecture, analysis and development of web applications using DOJO, HTML5, Backbone, and JQuery.
Worked with the University of Chicago on the UX development of GlobusOnline (http://www.globusonline.org), for a better user experience. From October 2012 to May 2013 (8 months) Queretaro, MexicoSoftware DB Engineer @ - Analyzing combat scenario data through the use of complex classified ARMY tools and applications.
- SQL analyzing and sniffing techniques to identify unknown SQL queries being sent from various servers into an application residing in it's own application server.
- SQL optimization of various calls to the database server, by creating clustered indexes and restructuring specific SQL queries in order to optimize existing reports ordered by ARMY officials. From March 2012 to October 2012 (8 months) White Sands Missile Range, NMJava Wargaming Analyst @ - Part of the CBUS (Cognitive Behavior Unit Soldier) team, during my initial work period, which task order included developing a highly scalable behavior module system for scenario integrators to develop units and entities cognitive behavioral scripts. My role was to develop a complex compound order editor to be included into the CBUS module.
- Part of SITS (Scenario Integration Tool Suite) team, which was a team dedicated to maintain and develop new features to the SITS application, which is used by scenario integrators to create war simulations. My role was to implement the whole database infrastructure, in order for SITS to use databases in a fast and consistent manner, as well as to transform SITS into a next-level scenario platform, by making the application be used in a multi user environment, using SQL Server. From October 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 6 months) White Sands Missile RangeSoftware Engineer @ · Working on developing features for a RIS (Radiology Information System) application
which is being used to simplify the workflow for a variety of healthcare specialists.
· Working with the billing system (XB), which is an independent module that integrates
with the RIS application.
· Knowledgeable in Linux environment, Windows and VMWare workstations.
· Experienced with APACHE, TOMCAT, and ORACLE OAS server environments.; · Knowledgeable in migration of web applications from Postgres DB to ORACLE
· Utilize EDI Protocol.
· Proposed and accepted several enhancements for the Web Application in charge of,
including the use of AJAX, widgets, and a redesign of the RIA architecture to better
accommodate the use of plug-ins instead of a close architecture. From June 2007 to July 2010 (3 years 2 months) Software Engineer @ · Gave full support for IPv4 to IPv6 protocol conversion, worked in Government, Defense,
and Private sectors to fulfill project requirements, and worked in several in house research
projects, including web portals, AdHoc Networks, RF Technology, RFID, and Network
· Developed State-of-the-Art in house Rich Internet Portal Application in an Intranet, with
real-time Network monitoring, and business related applications for the executive branch and
HR (Human Resources).
school districts and government dependencies. From November 2005 to June 2007 (1 year 8 months) Software Developer @ · Applied OOA/OOD principles for the full development cycle; including analysis,
optimization and testing.
· Worked in the full software engineering cycle of a medical software (Impresario TM) for
Doctor practices and hospitals. Elements included high-level algorithms to provide efficient
scheduling, patient demographics, and billing. From July 2004 to November 2005 (1 year 5 months) Systems Engineer @ Various field tasks.
Implementation of a Database back-end security article system constructed using PHP and MySQL. From January 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 7 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension