Community Manager/Sales Associate @ Community Health Focus Inc.
Community Manager/Social Media Director @ National Fibromyalgia Association
Communication & Photography @
CEA Study Abroad Program: Barcelona, Spain
Deans honors graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara's Communication program seeking experience in the health/sports industry. Studied global communication and photography while studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain. Hands-on experience in property management, digital sales, marketing, social science research, social media management, administration, and project management. Passion for athletics, and for an overall healthy mind, body, and
Deans honors graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara's Communication program seeking experience in the health/sports industry. Studied global communication and photography while studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain. Hands-on experience in property management, digital sales, marketing, social science research, social media management, administration, and project management. Passion for athletics, and for an overall healthy mind, body, and soul. Born and raised in Cape Elizabeth, Maine.
Marketing Coordinator @ From January 2013 to Present (3 years) Community Manager/Sales Associate @ Health Focus Inc. is a multi-dimensional, patient motivating and assisting website that utilizes the newest internet and mobile technology resources for the pain community. Health Focus, Inc. is creating the next generation of interactive internet based medical assistance, which will completely change the paradigm for health care delivery. From January 2013 to June 2015 (2 years 6 months) Community Manager/Social Media Director @ From January 2013 to February 2015 (2 years 2 months) Assistant Property Manager of the Residential Apartment & Condominium Division @ •Led the tenant recertification process for six affordable housing properties which requires sending a recertification packet to each resident, and verifying and calculating income and asset references.
•Processed rental applications, and ran credit & criminal background checks for potential residents
•Adhered to IRS Low Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance Regulations and HUD Guidelines
•Organized confidential resident filing, resident mailings & correspondence
•Scheduled meetings with tenants to discuss and sign income certifications and lease documents.
•Showed apartments to potential residents
•Prepared lease documents and move in packets
•Promptly documented and resolved all tenant related concerns From July 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 4 months) Portland, Maine AreaAdministrative & Accounting Assistant @ •Entered invoices into accounts payable
•Deposited large sums of money into property bank accounts
Created Excel spreadsheets to record transactions and balance budgets for multiple properties
•Collaborated with several property managers & accountants
•Completed specialty data and record entry, mass mailings and W-9 form collection and organization
•Operated a 12 line telephone system for the entire company
•Facilitated positive relationships with unit owners by establishing effective communication and assisting with requests
•Completed various bookkeeping tasks From July 2011 to October 2014 (3 years 4 months) Portland, Maine AreaLead Intern to Marketing Manager @ • Designed and led research - focused on improving marketing strategies targeting UCSB students
• Utilized project management skills by redesigning and leading the intern program
• Promoted the Rec Sports’ brand by designing certificates, thank-you cards, and posters displayed in the Recreational Center
• Analyzed Intramural, Sport Club, and Adventure Program statistics to improve strategic marketing
• Initiated and managed a calendar by color-coding team meetings and project deadlines to improve team unity and communication
• Developed essential teamwork skills through active participation in weekly meetings and creative projects
• Redesigned the marketing team’s production room to promote a motivating team environment and reflect the mission of Rec Sports
• Took inventory and distributed Rec Sports’ branded clothing and accessories at promotional events. From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Research Assistant to Dr. Tamara Afifi @ • Collected data and communicated with research participants by running an online study
• Conducted a content analysis and coded data for over 350 surveys and video tapes pertaining to interpersonal interactions
• Analyzed data in excel format and suggested direction for future research From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Santa Barbara, California Area
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communication @ University of California, Santa Barbara From 2008 to 2012 Communication & Photography @ CEA Study Abroad Program: Barcelona, Spain From 2010 to 2010 Cape Elizabeth High School From 2004 to 2008 Annie Skapinsky is skilled in: Facebook, Event Planning, Social Media, Public Speaking, Wordpress, PowerPoint, Market Research, Mac, Social Media Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Research, Microsoft Word, Social Networking, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension