I am an outgoing, motivated individual with strong communication and IT skills. I am experienced in providing high level customer service and technical support in office, retail and contact centre environments. I have obtained industry standard vendor qualifications which include CompTIA A+, MCITP and ITIL foundation, knowledge which I have applied while working in Net-A-Porter's global IT
I am an outgoing, motivated individual with strong communication and IT skills. I am experienced in providing high level customer service and technical support in office, retail and contact centre environments. I have obtained industry standard vendor qualifications which include CompTIA A+, MCITP and ITIL foundation, knowledge which I have applied while working in Net-A-Porter's global IT service desk over more than 3 years. I am a fast learner who is always enthusiastic about developing new skills, capable of working on my own or as part of a team.
Desktop Support Engineer @ From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Global Service Desk Analyst/Desktop Support @ Providing first line support to over 2,000 internal staff in 3 global locations which includes providing support for all Net-A-Porter Desktop PC’s, MACs and hand held devices and carry out any such duties required to ensure the full operation of these devices and any applications running on them. This role heavily includes using Active Directory and Windows Server 2003/2008. This role also branches out to desktop support, during weekends and night shift where I provide 2nd line support to offices and the distribution center. This part of the role include support for printers, hand held devices and coordinating with different teams and 3rd parties to resolve any issues. Other duties within this role include:
• Creating new users, security groups and distribution lists all within Active Directory and Exchange 2010.
• Speaking directly to users to troubleshoot any issues they may encounter.
• Initially taking charge of recreating the Service Desk Intranet page but then slowing moving onto being responsible for maintaining the whole company’s intranet. This included making changes and fixing any issues.
• Helping design and create a Service Desk portal for User side ticket management and interaction.
• Supporting bespoke applications such as xTracker and Fulcrum, as well as standard Microsoft office programs and also external applications such as LivePerson and Saleforce.
• Creating knowledge base articles for end users and colleagues.
• Working on a Service desk that deals with over 6000 tickets a month via a ticket management system.
• Supporting meeting rooms including projectors and video conferencing systems.
• Providing support to mobile devices such as blackberries and hand held terminals.
• Troubleshooting issues with MAC’s and Windows 7 based machines.
• Deploying new builds to workstations during nights and weekends. From April 2011 to June 2015 (4 years 3 months) London, United KingdomApprentice @ At Zenos academy I worked towards qualifications and gained valuable experience, which included working in a team, communicational skills, customer service/helpdesk support skills, call handling and professionalism. I also gained valuable experience in upgrading and installing Windows operating systems, hardware and software on computers. Not only that but also gained experience with working on servers which including configuring and maintaining user accounts through Active Directory I came to the academy with a good level of IT knowledge, but no recognised qualifications and now have achieved solid knowledge backed with a bundle of qualifications.
• Installation and configuration of Windows operating systems
• Using call logging databases
• Creating/editing users and passwords on Active Directory
• Solving clients’ IT problems over email
• Fixing hardware issues, replacing RAM and hard drives From September 2010 to February 2011 (6 months)
A-Level, Geography, Economics @ Harlington Sixth Form From 2007 to 2009 Denbigh High School From 2004 to 2007 Anil Ganatra is skilled in: Operating Systems, SCCM, Call Centers, Technical Support, Windows, Software Installation, Hardware, Active Directory, Mac, Windows Server, Windows 7, Servers, ITIL v3 Foundations Certified, Android, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange