Bachelor of Science (BS), Psychology @
Ball State University
Vantiv is one of the largest providers of payment strategies and technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses worldwide, processing more than 11.4 billion ATM and POS transactions and nearly $400 billion in debit and credit sales volume annually. Formed in 1971 and known until recently as Fifth Third Processing Solutions, the Company builds strategic partnerships with
Vantiv is one of the largest providers of payment strategies and technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses worldwide, processing more than 11.4 billion ATM and POS transactions and nearly $400 billion in debit and credit sales volume annually. Formed in 1971 and known until recently as Fifth Third Processing Solutions, the Company builds strategic partnerships with its customers, helping them become more efficient, more secure and more successful. Vantiv supports more than 400,000 merchant and financial institution locations and 12,000 ATMs in 46 states and 8 countries.
As a newly public company (VNTV), Vantiv continues to deliver debit, credit, prepaid, check, data security and advisory services for banks and merchants. Vantiv is also taking the lead in emerging areas such as fraud prevention and transaction security, eCommerce, and mobile payment technologies. Its subsidiary, NPC, is the largest provider of payment processing services exclusively focused on the small-to-medium merchant processing market. According to the Nilson Report (March 2011), the Company is the largest PIN Debit U.S. acquirer and third largest U.S. merchant transaction acquirer ranked by general purpose transaction volume. Vantiv is headquartered in greater Cincinnati, Ohio.
For more information, visit www.vantiv.com or www.vantiv.com/careers.
Operations Recruiter, Talent Acquisitions @ • Thorough review of resumes to ensure qualification of candidates
• Conducts phone screen of each candidate
• Utilizes all sourcing resources to supplement for prospects within various positions
• Communicates all feedback and interview information with candidates
• Works closely with hiring managers regarding the final hiring decision
• Responsible to make sure all new hires have updated credentials before starting job From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Cincinnati AreaSales Associate @ Provide a unique experience to every customer. Building rapport, gaining common ground and make specific offers that benefit the customer. Greet customers, determine customer's needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise. Describe a product's features and benefits, demonstrate use and operation of the product, answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise, Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments, provide change and receipts, bag or package purchases, count and balance money, prepare bank deposits. From October 2011 to Present (4 years 3 months) Merchant Account Executive @ I work to support several partnered bank branches nationwide. Helping bankers connect their merchants with the best processing solutions for their business needs. Executing the account from start to close and following up with the merchant to ensure a successful process. I am able to establish a relationship and help merchants grow their business to a more profitable level. Outside of the partnered branches I also help discover new business prospects through cold calling and website leads. Utilizing my knowledge and skills to meet and exceed monthly goals. From June 2014 to November 2015 (1 year 6 months) Inside Sales Representative @ I specialize in Specialty Vehicle Manufacturing and Sales. Our specialty Vehicle vertical has success in providing platform solutions enabling our customers to gain more market share, realize lost profits, and gain a rapid return on investment. I work daily to discover value-add segmentation, process to improve, and issues to resolve for mid-market to enterprise level prospects and suspects. I appreciate being able to understand and relate the needs of companies. I also appreciate challenging situations that require a high level of thought, mapping, and communication to untangle the complexity. From August 2013 to June 2014 (11 months) Cincinnati AreaLead Generation Specialist @ From January 2013 to August 2013 (8 months) Cincinnati AreaSubstitute Teacher/Secretary @ From October 2005 to January 2013 (7 years 4 months) Administrative Assistant @ Provide high level secretarial and administrative support to CEO Prepare correspondence, documents, presentations, conduct research, organize data, generate reports, manage schedules and itineraries Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and functions, draw up and distribute minutes of meetings, organize travel arrangements Coordinate with senior management, clients, external providers, screen, handle and redirect calls, set up, maintain and improve data management systems From March 2004 to January 2012 (7 years 11 months) Substitute Teacher @ From August 1998 to March 2004 (5 years 8 months)
Secondary Teaching License, Social Studies Teacher Education @ Ball State University From 2000 to 2003 Bachelor of Science (BS), Psychology @ Ball State University From 1994 to 1998 Angela Teal is skilled in: Education, Special Education, Staff Development, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Classroom Management, Community Outreach, Administrative Assistants, Sales, Curriculum Development, Sales Process, Leadership, Social Networking, Team Building, Social Media
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension