I am a senior executive with over twenty-five years of experience focused on strategic planning, marketing, private label, pricing and team development. I have a successful track record of creating go-to-market strategies and solutions for leading wholesale distribution organizations serving the healthcare, education and hi-tech markets. I am passionate about leading teams to achieve desired results and
I am a senior executive with over twenty-five years of experience focused on strategic planning, marketing, private label, pricing and team development. I have a successful track record of creating go-to-market strategies and solutions for leading wholesale distribution organizations serving the healthcare, education and hi-tech markets. I am passionate about leading teams to achieve desired results and have successfully coached individuals to meet or exceed their personal goals.
As Vice President at Sarnova HC, LLC, holding company of Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, DXE Medical and Emergency Medical Products, I have been instrumental in successfully marketing over 100,000 products to healthcare providers nationwide. I have built strategic plans that led to rapid sales growth and increased year-over-year earnings. Most recently, I have taken the leadership role in growing a private label brand of specialty and value-oriented healthcare products to over $35M in sales.
Prior to Sarnova, I held leadership positions at Dexxon Digital Storage, Inc. and School Specialty, Inc. At Dexxon Digital Storage, I managed an in-house marketing team as a corporate profit center. While at School Specialty, I led advertising, integration and branding efforts to help drive brand value and synergy across various company divisions.
I began my career in Chicago by taking on a variety of marketing positions with increasing levels of responsibility at London House, a MacMillan/McGraw-Hill School Publishing Company and SPSS, Inc., a statistical software company that is now part of IBM Corporation. I am a graduate of The Ohio State University with a BSBA in Marketing.
Vice President of Private Label @ Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services (EMS) and acute care continuum. It is comprised of four major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc., Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP) and DXE Medical. Bound Tree Medical and EMP are focused on EMS and pre-hospital medical supplies. Tri-anim specializes in acute care respiratory and anesthesia products. DXE Medical provides recertified medical equipment. Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.
I have previously held the following positions at Sarnova:
- Vice President of Marketing Communications and Pricing Analytics, Sarnova
- Vice President of Marketing and Vendor Relations, Bound Tree Medical
- Director of Marketing, Bound Tree Medical From 2004 to Present (11 years) Vice President of Marketing @ Dexxon Digital Storage, Inc. is a wholesale distributor of storage media, hardware, accessories and services. Dedicated to helping customers and suppliers grow their business, Digital Storage offers excellent customer service, product availability and industry knowledge. Digital Storage provides real-time services and customized, value-added offerings.
I held the following positions while at Dexxon Digital Storage:
- Vice President of Marketing and Operations
- Director of Marketing and Corporate Performance
- Director of Marketing From 1999 to 2004 (5 years) Director of Advertising & Catalog Production @ School Specialty is a leading education company serving the pre-kindergarten through 12th grade market with innovative and value-added instructional solutions that address the broad spectrum of educational needs, from basic school supplies to standards-based curriculum solutions. Working in collaboration with educators, School Specialty reaches beyond the scope of textbooks to help teachers, guidance counselors and school administrators ensure that every student reaches his or her full potential.
I held the following positions while at School Specialty:
- Director of Advertising and Catalog Production
- Marketing Team Leader
- Market Research/Mail List Coordinator From 1993 to 1999 (6 years) Marketing Manager @ IBM SPSS is an integrated family of products that offers a rich set of capabilities for every stage of the analytical process. IBM SPSS lets you quickly look at your data, formulate hypotheses for additional testing and carry out many statistical and analytic procedures.
I held the following positions while at SPSS:
- Marketing Manager
- Associate Marketing Manager From 1991 to 1993 (2 years)
BSBA, Marketing @ The Ohio State University - The Max M. Fisher College of Business From 1983 to 1987 Andrew Love is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, New Business Development, Marketing Communications, Product Development, Strategic Planning, Account Management, Sales Management, Marketing Management, Online Advertising, Sales Operations, Marketing, Competitive Analysis, B2B, Product Marketing, Social Media
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension