Qualified IT professional with more than 7 years of experience mainly in Project Management, leading all phases of diverse technology projects with agile methodologies and delivering high quality solutions. Specific expertise in Salesforce.com (Certified Administrator), database management and web development. Responsible, dedicated, well organized, supportive and always focused on teamwork with motivation and leadership, to achieve exceptional
Qualified IT professional with more than 7 years of experience mainly in Project Management, leading all phases of diverse technology projects with agile methodologies and delivering high quality solutions. Specific expertise in Salesforce.com (Certified Administrator), database management and web development. Responsible, dedicated, well organized, supportive and always focused on teamwork with motivation and leadership, to achieve exceptional results. Finishing an MBA degree in the triple accredited Bradford University School of Management, UK.
• Operating systems: Windows (and Office), Linux (shell tools, SSH, rsync), Mac OS X.
• Project management software: Jira, VersionOne, Ace, Project, Basecamp, Freedcamp, Lighthouse.
• Software development methodologies: Agile Scrum, RUP using UML, custom methodologies.
• Control version systems: Git, SVN.
• Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL, MongoDB, different database clients.
• Information systems: CMS: Joomla, WordPress, Jetbox, Liferay; Ecommerce: Magento; CRM: Salesforce.
• Cloud computing: Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, SQS, SES, S3, Route 53), Rackspace.
• Web-services: SOAP and REST APIs such as Salesforce, Mercado Libre, Twitter and internal APIs.
IT Project Manager @ • Involved in strategic meetings, discussing options and providing scenario IT strategies.
• Organized, planned, estimated, evaluated and controlled requirements of Fototea platform using Agile Scrum methodology and Freedcamp project management tool to manage tasks.
• Managed teams in Ireland, Spain, Chile and Venezuela, working with technologies such as PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Less, Grunt, Django, MySQL, Google Analytics, Solr, Social media integration, WordPress, and REST integrations.
• Applied Continuous Integration practices for project development cycle deployments on many different VPS services including Amazon Web Services, using Git. From May 2014 to December 2014 (8 months) IT Project Manager @ • Managed many projects with multidisciplinary teams and web development technologies including full Java and PHP stacks, mobile development for Android and iOS, and open source tools such as Joomla, WordPress and Magento, under agile methodologies and using project management software such as Jira, VersionOne and AceProject
• Configured and administrated Salesforce instances, and leaded integrations with websites through Salesforce REST API, web-to-lead and web-to-case and also integrations with MercadoLibre online Latin American marketplace.
• Worked closely with customers for requirements definition and progress reports.
• Experienced in Quality assurance (QA) and skilled database manager (MySQL, PostgreSQL). From May 2012 to May 2014 (2 years 1 month) Caracas, VenezuelaIT Project Manager / Salesforce @ • Organized, planed, estimated, evaluated and controlled of Salesforce and web integration projects.
• Re-launched Salesforce instance to work multi-country, activating multi-currency, creating custom objects, fields and rules, using cases/solutions, self-service portal, and handling a large number of users and records.
• Established Salesforce best practices: system maintenance, security, data integrity, use of sandboxes, updates, etc.
• Leaded Java store integration with Salesforce using Enterprise SOAP API.
• Leaded Salesforce development in Apex using classes and triggers and migrated big data using Apex Data Loader.
• Worked with end users to provide Salesforce best practices, training, documentation and support. From August 2009 to April 2012 (2 years 9 months) Caracas, VenezuelaSalesforce & Web Developer @ • Performed Salesforce initial configuration to adapt to the company needs: user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, storage management, custom objects and relationships.
• Managed dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, standard and custom fields.
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension