National Account Executive, Energy Services @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Strategic Account Executive @ I am a Strategic Account Executive for Simply Hired and am responsible for helping clients across the Midwest. Simply Hired (www.simplyhired.com) is the world’s most comprehensive job site. With more than 32 million unique visitors per month, the company provides
National Account Executive, Energy Services @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Strategic Account Executive @ I am a Strategic Account Executive for Simply Hired and am responsible for helping clients across the Midwest. Simply Hired (www.simplyhired.com) is the world’s most comprehensive job site. With more than 32 million unique visitors per month, the company provides job seekers free access to over eight million job openings from company career sites, newspapers and job boards – delivering more jobs than any other site. Simply Hired.com offers the most advanced mobile, social and personalization features to surface relevant jobs and reveal people that you know at hiring companies.
Simply Hired connects employers to qualified candidates through its proven pay-for-performance recruiting solution and offers the most cost-effective way to reach candidates across all industries and geographies. It also operates the largest recruitment advertising network reaching both active and passive candidates by publishing jobs to over 40,000+ partner sites, including Bloomberg Businessweek, Mashable and The Washington Post. The Sunnyvale, California-based company has twice been named a “Top Workplace” by The Bay Area News Group and is funded by Foundation Capital and IDG Ventures. From January 2014 to June 2015 (1 year 6 months) Strategic Account Manager @ . Responsible for achievement of revenue goals with key assigned accounts.
· Support customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources.
· Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and deliver customized solutions
· Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
· Develop effective executive calling strategies and dialogues on Monster solutions.
· Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team. From September 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 4 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaDirector of Sales @ Responsible for Midwest territory lead generation, proposal development, negotiation & new business deals. Conducted presentations to C-suite, Director, Hiring Manager & HR teams. Demonstrated ability to work in self directed manner in high growth, unstructured environment.
SkillSurvey is the inventor of online pre-hire 360⁰ candidate assessment solutions that increase quality of hire and improve recruiting efficiency. Our predictive talent analytics software makes it easy to collect and analyze prior job performance data that lead to better hiring decisions.
Our Pre-Hire 360® platform automates the process of collecting and analyzing job-specific surveys from each candidate’s past employers, peers and direct reports. And because the surveys isolate the proven success predictors for each job, they actually measure what matters.
Pre-Hire 360® is completely changing the way companies choose the best candidates and win the talent war. We help our customers outperform their peers in the HR metrics that matter most: better people that stay longer and drive greater business results. From February 2012 to September 2012 (8 months) National Account Executive @ CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions and one of the top 30 Internet properties, helping companies target and attract their most important asset - their people. Its online career site, CareerBuilder.com, is the largest in the U.S. with more than 23 million unique visitors, 1 million jobs and 31 million resumes.
Extensively researched and analyzed client corporate business initiatives and developed end-to-end talent management strategies to help clients reach corporate/business growth objectives.
Created measurable high-impact strategies and solutions related to recruitment advertising, retention, employment branding, B2B and B2C internet marketing campaigns and diversity initiatives.
Developed media campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels including email, direct mail, online display advertising, custom video and Facebook.
Networked and built partnerships within named national accounts. From March 2005 to February 2012 (7 years) Cardiac Sonographer @ · Able to independently perform all aspects of a Transthoracic & Transesophageal echocardiogram utilizing 2-D modalities, M-Mode, PW & CW Doppler, and color flow Doppler studies
· Perform Stress echocardiograms
· Adhere to standard lab protocol, prepare rooms for patients, utilize & obtain information from previous echo reports, and fill out all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
· Understand and adhere to standard safety precautions, patient care, and patient confidentiality. From July 2004 to March 2005 (9 months) Account Executive @ · High level of activity “blueprinting” potential companies in the Kansas City, St. Louis, & Omaha markets that are ideal for the CareerBuilder.com solution.
· Daily activities include setting appointments and conducting in person presentations with VP of HR,VP of Sales, Owners, and Presidents within Staffing & Recruiting organizations. Each week includes 10 new appointments, and 3-5 current client visits.
· Presentations include a thorough needs assessment to help provide the best solution to the potential client. · Track and document activity levels
· Maintain and provide excellent customer care to client accounts From November 2002 to July 2003 (9 months) Selling Branch Manager @ Responsible for all sales activity within Topeka and surrounding area
· Oversee all office functions and personnel
· Assisted in developing budget & business plans
· Responsible for developing team goals and sales objectives
· Develop proposals for prospective new accounts & hold responsibility for all Account Manager duties From November 2000 to November 2002 (2 years 1 month)
BSE, Sports Science @ The University of Kansas Amy Truesdale is skilled in: Cold Calling, Consultative Selling, Account Management, B2B, New Business Development, Customer Engagement, Selling, Salesforce.com, Sales Presentations, Sales Process, Creative Solutions Provider, Solution Selling, Talent Acquisition, Networking, Advertising
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension