I am a recruiter with 17+ years’ experience in talent acquisition, executive search and leadership and management selection experience in Europe & USA with a vast network in the C-suite and mid-senior levels particularly in the Hi-Tech & technology consulting areas of business. I have an in-depth experience in developing strategic business initiatives, alliances and have managed
I am a recruiter with 17+ years’ experience in talent acquisition, executive search and leadership and management selection experience in Europe & USA with a vast network in the C-suite and mid-senior levels particularly in the Hi-Tech & technology consulting areas of business. I have an in-depth experience in developing strategic business initiatives, alliances and have managed resources in multiple locations, conceptualized workplace best practices, a big exponent of social responsibility, marketing and communications, PnL management, corporate restructuring and other organizational consulting functions. I have an extensive business turnaround experience across corporate and entrepreneurial environments. I have had the opportunity to work across continents setting up new verticals and instrumental in both top-line and bottom-line growth.
Core focus: Identifying opportunities for the LGBT community, rooting for Women Empowerment, Inclusion and Diversity at the workplace.
I adopt a consultative approach presenting my clients with insights into how they can hire the best talent by psychometric assessments and Prescriptive analytics in addition to applying competency mapping and competitive intelligence to map the best talent across niche skills.
I have had a diverse and collaborative experience within talent acquisition. I have undertaken Consulting assignments as a "Talent Advisory" and a "Start Up Specialist" (for some Internet/ Tech start-ups, e-commerce/ e-tailing ventures). Have considerable experience bridging the gap between Start-Ups and Investors, VC & PE firms. Helping forge long-term alliances.
I am 37 years old and a passionate traveller and a hobbyist Fashion-Lifestyle Journalist. I run a fashion blog called Vogueistic - http://www.vogueistic.com/ and manage/host several other blogs and community forums and networking events. In the past I have also led brand promotions and Digital Campaigns for Guess and Levis on my blog Dreaming of Gucci.
Director - Europe & USA @ I head the Hi-Tech executive search business at Nastrac Group. I am servicing a portfolio of internationally renowned clients and representing a vast pool of qualified candidates from Europe and USA.
Search is all about who you know, and I know the most talented candidates helping my clients build world-class management teams by offering customized solutions across niche and strategic talent management capabilities with a proven credibility to find executive talent in various business critical and corporate functions including sales, marketing, engineering, management, operations, consulting & strategy, business transformation, customer services, training, human resources,finance & accounting among others.
I'm driving a socially responsible recruitment business identifying opportunities for the LGBT community, rooting for Women Empowerment, Inclusion and Diversity at the workplace. Employers keen on building diversified teams may contact me and I would be happy to discuss talent strategies customised to their diversification needs.
• Permanent and Interim senior management and executive search for emerging Technology, Internet and e-Commerce companies across the globe. Have considerable experience bridging the gap between Start-Ups and Investors, VC & PE firms. Helping forge long-term alliances.
• Customised solutions in running and managing large scale recruitment campaigns in Europe and USA.
• CIO/CMOs,Senior IT Executives, Directors, Business Executives
• Program Managers/Architects/Designers/ Software Application Developers, Apps Developers
• Digital/Creative Managers
• Utility/Enterprise Leaders
• DW, Business Intelligence, Analytics Experts
• Saas, Cloud, Virtualization and Mobility Experts
• Tech Start-Ups & Emerging Tech
• IoT & other Disruptive technologies
• E-commerce, Mobile Commerce, Mobile OS & Computer Software
• IT Strategy & Transformation - Technology Consulting
• Telecom From December 2013 to Present (2 years 1 month) London, United KingdomAssociate Director - Leadership Hiring @ I specialized in hiring senior executives in the C-suite across industries and worked on some high level confidential retained and contingent searches in the APAC region. I had the opportunity to set up new verticals like Retail and Furniture and instrumental in both top-line and bottom-line growth in the APAC region. Managing a leadership hiring portfolio for exclusive C-suite roles for Haworth and Genpact in APAC. From November 2009 to December 2013 (4 years 2 months) SingaporeBusiness Consulting - Strategic HR & Alliances Specialist @ Founded in 2010, Valyoo Technologies is India’s leading online retailer for fashion accessories with niche, vertical-specific portals – LensKart.com, WatchKart.com, BagsKart.com and JewelsKart.com
Lead core HR @ Valyoo
Strategic HR & Alliances Specialist @ Valyoo - conceptualize human resource strategy, its integration with corporate planning, and the development of human resource policies and faculties in a vibrant start up in the Internet space.
Introducing strategic HR to create Human Value and not just human resource. Implementing fol. aspects in the organization -
*Hiring across levels and manpower planning
*Guide the overall provisioning of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company;
* organizational and space planning;
* performance management and improvement systems;
* organization development & structuring;
* employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
* employee orientation, development, and training;
* policy development and documentation;
* employee relations;
* company-wide committee facilitation;
* company employee and community communication;
* compensation and benefits administration;
* employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
* employee services and counseling. From July 2009 to October 2009 (4 months) IndiaManaging Director - Leadership Hiring @ Managed mandates from Reliance Brands Ltd., Kaya (Marico), Myntra.com, Agency Afaqs! etc. to name a few.
Successfully closed several key leadership positions including but not limited to-
->Head HR with a leading Advertising and Social Media organization – Noida
->Head Operations with a Telecom Infrastructure company - Bangalore
->Head Marketing for a leading Retail giant in India
Recruitix provided end-to-end service in the areas of Executive Search & Selection & Recruitment Consulting services across Industry verticals.
Specialists in Senior Level Hiring. CXO/CTO/CFO/VP/AVP/Director/Head Marketing/Head HR
Strictly confidential assignments undertaken. Specialization across industry verticals especially Retail and FMCG in particular followed by IT, Telecom and Banking.
Catering to the hiring needs of the following industry verticals –
a. FMCG/ Consumer Goods
b. RETAIL / Luxury Retail - Accessories/Apparel/ Textile/ Garments
c. Hotels/ Travel/ Hospitality
d. Media/ Advertising/ Publishing
e.IT & Telecom
Have considerable experience bridging the gap between Start-Ups and Investors, VC & PE firms. Helping forge long-term alliances. I was part of 3 Indian start-ups started by silicon valley visionary entrepreneurs. From August 2008 to October 2009 (1 year 3 months) IndiaTalent Advisory - Start-Ups @ Been associated with 3 Internet start ups. For more details, please check under "Business Consulting" header for -
Have considerable experience bridging the gap between Start-Ups and Investors, VC & PE firms. Helping forge long-term alliances. From December 2007 to October 2009 (1 year 11 months) United StatesBusiness Consulting - Marketing, Operations and Delivery @ I was associated with thehiringtool in the capacity of a Specialist/ Consultant
theHiringtool.com is an innovative platform, an open marketplace, something like the eBay of recruitment minus auctions.
I managed and headed Operations, Marketing and delivery initiatives for theHiringtool. I was also managing the Internal hiring for theHiringtool pan India.
Managed start-ups like Clickable, Lulu(ugenie), Myntra and Asklaila.
For more details about theHiringtool, please logon to - www.thehiringtool.com From September 2008 to December 2008 (4 months) United StatesBusiness Consulting - Referral recruitment, Client Relations, Account Management @ I was associated with techTribe in the capacity of a Specialist/ Consultant
-Streamlined quality in community referrals. Suggested ways to gather quality referrals from the community increasing the potential of our customers to close roles with a resonable TAT.
-Conceptualised and implemented sales strategies with key clients whilst strengthening business relations with the existing accounts & develop other valuable business opportunities/accounts in Technology partnering with leading IT services companies selling a broad spectrum of services from Outsourcing, Application, Managed, Enterprise and BPO.
I handled a diverse portfolio from -
-Key Accounts Management in IT - Like Fujitsu, IBM, HCL
-Managing and mentoring a backend team of Outsourcers and Recruiters to augment community referrals.
-Doing Market Research from time to time to invite passive referrals by initiating forums, webinars and maintaining tribes(groups) on techTribe(bolgs,articles) etc.. From December 2007 to July 2008 (8 months) United StatesHuman Resources - Talent Acquisition @ Fulfilled mandates across different levels, primarily eLearning roles in Content, Graphics, Technology, Sales, Marketing, Programming
Have in-depth exposure to Psychometric profiling like CAI- Cognitive Ability Inventory, MRE-Managerial Response Exercise and FIRO-B- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation Behavior. Attended various workshops on effective Interviewing skills. Have Trained and mentored and taken various Recruitment-specific workshops.
Have handled the entire gamut of Human Resources. From December 2006 to December 2007 (1 year 1 month) Talent Manager-Human Resources @ Handled mandates ranging from CTO to Business Heads,recruiting across industry verticals.
Recruited for Nokia, based in Helsinki, Espoo on a short term assignment through Nastrac. From May 1998 to November 2006 (8 years 7 months) India
B.A, English @ Delhi University From 1995 to 1998 PGDCA, Computers @ NIIT From 1995 to 1998 Amit Anand is skilled in: Talent Acquisition, Executive Search, Recruiting, Sourcing, Business Development, Management, Talent Management, Leadership, Strategy, Start-ups, Consulting, E-commerce, Performance Management, Screening Resumes, Human Resources
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension