MSc in International Management @
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
A reliabe, creative and enthusiastic professional who can take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role. Possessing strong international experience of supporting, developing and analysing projects to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities. Exposure and experience gained within several global brands, demonstrating an ability to quickly adapt
A reliabe, creative and enthusiastic professional who can take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role. Possessing strong international experience of supporting, developing and analysing projects to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities. Exposure and experience gained within several global brands, demonstrating an ability to quickly adapt to different marketing and sales environments, providing thought input and pro-active solutions within performance driven roles. Currently looking to join a suitable organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
Wholesale and Retail Sales Development / Communication Skills in French, English & Spanish / Negotiation / Product Training / Customer Service and Quality Assessment / Relationship Management / Sales Tools Development / Visual Merchandising Implementation / Communication Material Development / Event Organization / Budget, Time and Operations Management / Problem Solving / Market Research and Qualitative Analysis / Monitoring Competitors / International Cultural Understanding / IT and Social Media Skills / Well presented / Team Work
Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising - Areas: Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines @ • Supervised locally POSM production to ensure 55 POS meet HQ Guideline requirement and to maintain a high level of visual presentation.
• Planned and implemented Aquatimer and Portofino store animations, new store concept and Elements and HKIA store openings.
• Handled store PLV development and replenishment – Store training – Store maintenance monitoring
• Set up Flagship anniversary event and Landmark wedding campaign exhibition – Developed goodies bags.
• Liaised with local suppliers and Headquarters while maintaining budget and deadlines.
• Carried out researches and analysis to maintain awareness of competitors’ visual merchandising concepts.
• 2014 Watches and Wonders event management (set up GH exhibition and booth, allocated and planned roles & responsibilities to APAC and HQ teams, arranged product logistics & security, developed signage for the APAC area, developed specific furniture, ordered F&B).
• FY15' Trade Marketing Business plan review and FY16' Trade Marketing Business plan preparation. From June 2014 to November 2014 (6 months) Hong KongAfter-sales Service Commercial Coordinator – Areas: Asia, France, UK, North & Latin America @ • Coordinated and planned aftersales operations between worldwide stores and Hermès workshops while optimizing lead time, improving service quality and minimizing costs.
• Built a partnership with store managers by training them about new products maintenance and by managing their customers’claims and litigation – Developed customer loyalty to the brand
• Assessed damaged and defective products and conducted commercial arbitration - Wrote product evaluation letters.
• Reported quality problems to production & prepared weekly analysis by area and by Metier for the Manager. From June 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 1 month) Paris Area, FranceLeather Goods Corner Manager @ Establishment of the first worldwide leather goods corner in the Printemps department store.
Sales / Merchandising / Staff Management / Training From February 2012 to June 2012 (5 months) Paris Area, FranceStore Manager @ Establishment of a fine olive oil store on the Ile Saint Louis.
Sales / Merchandising / Staff & stock management / Training From November 2011 to December 2011 (2 months) Paris Area, FranceMarketing & Sales Assistant for the French & Benelux areas @ • Managed from A to Z below events i.e. liaised with external contractors to develop furniture and goodie bags, set up booths and boutiques, implemented VM, ordered F&B, controlled budgets and deadlines.
==> Annual showroom €35K / OMYAGUE B2B trade show €10K / B2B event at the Montaigne store
• Organized several training sessions and 3 seminars in Paris, Saint-Paul-de-Vence and Brussels.
• Conceived and monitored two incentives for increasing POS turnover, ROI analysis.
• Created a BtoB catalogue (agencies briefing, development, monitoring, time & budget control).
• Updated www.st-dupont.com. Website with POS description (CMS).
• Collected and compiled Sell-in & Sell-out data and carried out weekly analysis on POS turnover. From April 2011 to September 2011 (6 months) Paris Area, FranceSupply Chain Management Assistant – Areas: Asia, USA, Canada @ • Assisted with the development of the SS2011 uniform collection (created catalogue briefing, organized photo shooting, analysed sales).
• Coordinated physical flows between warehouses and worldwide network to ensure a smoothly collections arrival in stores.
• Operated and planned special orders production and delivery deadline – calculated lead times with the design office while minimizing costs. From April 2010 to August 2010 (5 months) Paris Area, FranceProject Chief Assistant for the North American area @ - Definition and setting up of new services (contractual conditions and entrance fee)
- Definition of the sales points
- Canvassing of the North American market and sales to American and Canadian auction houses.
- Website content writer From June 2009 to August 2009 (3 months) Paris Area, FranceInternational Market Research Manager @ • Canvassed and sold qualitative pocket squares and handkerchiefs to high-end multi-brand stores (Helsingborg, Linköping, Stockholm, Goteborg)
• Conducted a pertinent market research and made recommendations on luxury men’s accessories in Sweden. From January 2009 to May 2009 (5 months) SwedenShowroom Dresser - Printemps Department store @ From November 2008 to November 2008 (1 month) Lille Area, FranceSales Associate for the men suit department @ From November 2008 to November 2008 (1 month) Lille Area, FranceMarketing Assistant @ Creation of a new brochure and improvement of the mail shot presentation From July 2008 to July 2008 (1 month) BrebièresSaleswoman @ Sales – Customer Service – Merchandising – Inventory From August 2007 to August 2007 (1 month) Lille Area, FranceSaleswoman @ Sales – Customer Service – Merchandising – Inventory From July 2007 to July 2007 (1 month) Lille Area, FranceSaleswoman @ Sales – Customer Service – Merchandising – Inventory From June 2007 to June 2007 (1 month) Lille Area, France
MBA, International Management @ 华东理工大学 From 2010 to 2011 MSc in International Management @ Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore From 2010 to 2010 MSc in International Management @ ICN Business School From 2009 to 2010 Master MSG - COMEX, International Management @ From 2009 to 2009 Master MSG - COMEX, International Management @ IAE FRANCE - Ecoles Universitaires de Management From 2008 to 2009 Bachelor, Economics and Finance @ ICADE From 2007 to 2008 Bachelor, Economics and Finance @ From 2005 to 2008 St Jean Amandine Hammari is skilled in: English, Microsoft Word, International Marketing, Advertising, French, Negotiation, Spanish, Microsoft Office, Word, Public Relations, Business Strategy, Product Development, International Management, Fashion, International Business, Marketing Strategy, Customer Relations, Excel, Market Analysis, Event Management, Trade Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Sales Management, Marketing Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension