I have 18 years experience in the communications agency world, working on a number of high profile brands eg: Thomas Cook, Dulux, Evian, Coors Brewers, M&S. For the past 2 and half years I have been Head of Marketing, Brand and Web for Historic Royal Palaces the charity that looks after six royal palaces including The Tower
I have 18 years experience in the communications agency world, working on a number of high profile brands eg: Thomas Cook, Dulux, Evian, Coors Brewers, M&S. For the past 2 and half years I have been Head of Marketing, Brand and Web for Historic Royal Palaces the charity that looks after six royal palaces including The Tower of London, Hampton Court and Kensington Palace.
I am passionate, collegiate and entrepreuneurial and have a reputation for building successful relationships. I am proud to have led the development of business and communication strategy across various consumer brands which has influenced business change. I have achieved this through collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders and also nuturing and developing talent.
Head of Marketing, Brand and Web @ Since March 2013 I have:
1. Led and established a strategy to achieve 50% more domestic visitors by 2020
2. Introduced the first cross palace, fully integrated communications campaign
3. Led the development of and continue to champion a new customer segmentation model throughout the organisation.
4. Led the development of an HRP Brand Proposition.
5. Currently leading the digital transformation of our on and offsite digital channels. Including a new web experience, and new mobile channels. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Business Director @ Business Director who developed brand and communications strategy for Thomas Cook, Evian, Dulux (UK) and Comet. As Senior Account Director at Euro RSCG London ran Finish, Vanish and Calgon in the UK.
Highlights were 1) being part of the TED awarded Dulux 'Walls' campaign. A campaign driven by social media, resulting in powerful branded content. 2) Working on the globally acclaimed Evian 'Babies' campaign 3) TV sponsorship projects for Comet. From August 2008 to February 2013 (4 years 7 months) Senior Account Director @ Worked on the CRM business for Johnson and Johnson. Specifically their diabetes management system: One Touch. From January 2007 to January 2008 (1 year 1 month) Senior Account Director @ Ran the UK business for Airwick, (Reckitt Benckiser). Also worked on Superdrug and Witch Skincare. From July 2005 to July 2006 (1 year 1 month) Account Director @ Worked on a variety of clients including Coors Brewers, Hotpoint, Twinings, Clearblue. From July 2002 to July 2005 (3 years 1 month) Senior Account Manager @ Managed the UK Business for Neutrogena (J&J). Ran all campaigns for M&S including Clothing, Food and Home. From November 1998 to July 2002 (3 years 9 months) Senior Account Manager @ Launched the newly formed Cable Wireless brand through a fully integrated campaign. From July 1995 to July 1998 (3 years 1 month)
BA, Business Administration, 2.2 @ University of the West of England From 1993 to 1994 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) @ Cranbrook School Kent From 1986 to 1990 Amanda Cole is skilled in: Marketing Strategy, Account Management, Brand Management, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications, Digital Strategy, Advertising, Online Advertising, Creative Strategy, Digital Media, Marketing, Creative Direction
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension