Master of Business Administration (MBA) @
GISMA Business School
Seeking to create and sustain value for all stakeholders. I stand in the burgeoning global crowd of well educated, skilled people with my repertoire of myriad skills which transcend across business, technology and leadership. Adept at both Red and Blue Ocean Strategy plus Transformation. Possess an excellent experience of working and managing diversity. I have worked with
Seeking to create and sustain value for all stakeholders. I stand in the burgeoning global crowd of well educated, skilled people with my repertoire of myriad skills which transcend across business, technology and leadership. Adept at both Red and Blue Ocean Strategy plus Transformation. Possess an excellent experience of working and managing diversity. I have worked with global brands and globally with atleast people of 100 odd nationalities till date. Articulate in vocation and leading by example. Both intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial mindsets are part of my DNA.
I seek and stand to redefine business to provide succor to all. My professional career journey has been close to 11 years now. I have worn many hats in my fledgling career. Looking to move laterally into leadership roles and making an impact directly on financial statements. I graduated from my MBA program at Krannert with Beta Gamma Sigma honorarium in 2013.
Specialties: Strategy (Red, Blue, Multi-color) Business Development, Diversity Management, Digital marketing, Program/Portfolio Management, Corporate management (M&A's, Black Scholes method), Competitive Strategy (Real Options), Financial Management (Valuation- DCF/Multiples), Project Management (Agile and traditional), Operations Management for service organizations (DEA, SimQuick), Leadership, Man Management, Process Management (KPI/performance improvements, Process Modeling, balanced Scorecard), Cost management (Activity based costing) and Business Intelligence/Analytics.
Value Creator @ From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) Project Manager @ • Managed projects worth 400,000 GBP under Service Engineering Portfolio with virtual team based in UK, US and Germany
• Managed project finances, delivery schedule, risks and reporting to stakeholders for multiple projects
• Used agile method of project management along with Clarity portfolio management tool to deliver project artifacts and senior management reporting successfully From June 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 3 months) Functional/Team Lead and IT Specialist @ • Increased bottom-line by 500,000 USD for the WFA (Workforce Analytics) project at GM with an extended contract
• Developed BI Strategy and worked on Project solutioning at IBM. Led RFP/Bidding process and won projects at GM, JPMC and Honeywell. Resulted in opportunities ranging from 1-5 million USD under competitive bids
• Accomplished 5 projects and delivered end-to-end successfully in a span of 2 years. Managed projects from RFP till warranty phase, including a Due Diligence effort in Marseille, France for a shipping client; CMA CGM.
• Managed entire UAT(User Acceptance Testing) globally at GM, Detroit location for launch in Latin America,Middle-east and Africa resulting in improved efficiency of operations at GM locations. From February 2008 to May 2010 (2 years 4 months) DWH-BI Consultant/Lead @ • Worked as a BA/Cognos Consultant and Project Lead at Talecris in North Carolina, USA for 3 months and then out of India. Delivering the project successfully resulting in extended contract From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) Senior Associate @ • Managed and delivered an entire ETL project, end-to-end successfully. Trained a few individuals to oversee Project after transition at Headstrong
• Implemented BI solution successfully in San Francisco during late 2005 helping end clients Ilog/Primavera From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Associate @ • Worked as a Cognos BI Tool Developer across 5 different US based end clients implementing solutions successfully at CSC. From January 2004 to October 2005 (1 year 10 months) Chennai Area, India
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Strategy, Operations @ Purdue University - Krannert School of Management From 2012 to 2013 Master of Business Administration (MBA), Strategy and Operations @ GISMA Business School From 2012 to 2013 Masters in Information Technology, Information Technology @ IIIT-Bangalore From 2002 to 2004 Bachelor or Technology, Industrial and Production Engineering @ MIET From 1998 to 2002 Aman Anand is skilled in: Business Intelligence, Requirements Analysis, Management Consulting, Strategy, Software Project Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Agile Project Management, Management, SDLC, Agile Methodologies, Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Program Management, Stakeholder Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension