Accomplished technology executive who has transformed concepts into best-in-class enterprise products in Web content management (WCM) and customer experience mangement (CXM) fields for 14+ years. Experienced bridging the gap between executives, business strategists and technologists. Proven track record managing global teams and fostering a culture of innovation while predictably delivering high-quality enterprise products. Highly motivated and energetic
Accomplished technology executive who has transformed concepts into best-in-class enterprise products in Web content management (WCM) and customer experience mangement (CXM) fields for 14+ years. Experienced bridging the gap between executives, business strategists and technologists. Proven track record managing global teams and fostering a culture of innovation while predictably delivering high-quality enterprise products. Highly motivated and energetic with excellent communication skills.
Specialties: Internet of Things, Mobile Platforms, Big Data, Web Content Management, Customer Experience Management, Agile Development, Team Building, Product Development
CTO @ Bebaio helps businesses build mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications that keep users informed, entertained, and delighted.
Bebaio's cloud-based platform integrates powerful engagement features into smart, mobile, and connected product applications to increase new customer acquisition, improve customer retention, and drive new revenue opportunities. From April 2015 to Present (9 months) Greater Boston AreaSVP, Technology @ . Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
· Manage research and POC development.
· Monitor social trends within technology that could influence the product roadmap.
· Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance.
· Identify opportunities and business risks.
· Participate in management decisions about corporate governance.
· Established the product roadmap and the product strategy based on competitors’ differentiators. From March 2014 to January 2015 (11 months) Vice President of Engineering @ Defined product roadmaps in collaboration with CEO and Product Management
Led all development, quality assurance and documentation efforts to deliver Web Content Management platform;
• Ektron9 – widely successful product release. New features focused on Inbound Marketing, Increased performance and stability.
• Increased customer retention by offering very first SaaS offering around the product line.
• Implemented development practices and alternating releases cycle to doubled Price/Performance every 18 months.
• Established "Engineering Response Team" to address the most difficult customer situations.
• Created Program Management function within Engineering that successfully communicates schedule and goals with other groups in the organization. From August 2010 to March 2014 (3 years 8 months) Director Of Engineering @ • CMS 400.Net delivered in 2006 the first WCMS natively on .Net architecture
• Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
• Established development process; Implemented Agile development methodology
• Created Release Management function From June 2005 to August 2008 (3 years 3 months) Platform Engineering Manager @ • Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
• Maintain positive client interactions.
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff. From June 2003 to June 2005 (2 years 1 month) Software Engineer @ • Designed and developed various components of the company’s first product, eWebEditPro.
• Improved legacy code base as per changing technologies.
• Identified tasks which require automation and automate them. From June 2000 to June 2003 (3 years 1 month)
Bs, Computer science @ Daniel Webster College From 1998 to 2001 Alpesh Patel is skilled in: Agile Methodologies, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Product Development, Web Applications, Web Services, .NET, XML, Web Content Management, C#, XSLT, ASP.NET, IIS, Agile Project Management, ASP.NET MVC
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension