Digital Marketing Manager / Associate Producer @ Legacy Games
Director of Esports / Public Relations Manager @ Performance Designed Products LLC
Senior Product Development Manager @ Performance Designed Products LLC
No education info found.
12-year professional in the video game industry specializing in Esports Management, Product Development, Game Production, Public Relations and Marketing. I am fanatically passionate about video games, Esports, and all forms of interactive entertainment. I have been a part of the game industry explosion from the beginning, and witnessed it from virtually every vantage point while wearing many
12-year professional in the video game industry specializing in Esports Management, Product Development, Game Production, Public Relations and Marketing. I am fanatically passionate about video games, Esports, and all forms of interactive entertainment. I have been a part of the game industry explosion from the beginning, and witnessed it from virtually every vantage point while wearing many hats along the way. I am a battle-hardened pixel monger, and a veteran gaming aficionado that is constantly seeking new opportunities and challenges in the video game industry.
- Esports Team Management Portfolio: http://bit.ly/AfterGlowElite
- Esports Tournament Creator/Organizer G4TV Coverage: http://bit.ly/G4TV_MK9Tournament
- Product Management Portfolio: http://bit.ly/Product_Portfolio_Jennings
• Esports - 20+ years of Esports experience and veteran of all Esports related avenues. Former nationally ranked Esports competitor and World Record Holder on 16 arcade games. Team Founder & Team/Player Manager on a national multi-championship winning Esports team - AfterGlow Elite (AGE). Tournament Creator of the 2011 National Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament, as well as several years co-organizing the Tips & Tricks Midwest National Championships.
• Product Development - Inventor of 5 registered video game accessory patents. Creator and developer of over 50 video game accessory products, with combined product sales of over $300,000,000 for private label and licensed brands such as: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Hasbro, Disney, Blizzard, Activision, Marvel, Energizer, GameStop, Afterglow and Warner Bros.
• Marketing - My expertise involves both traditional and cutting edge avenues specific to the gaming industry: from social media outreach, digital advertising, game monetization, user acquisition, and trade show spectacles; to creating and managing Esports teams & tournaments, setup of gaming streams and video editing & production.
TO CONTACT ME:
Email: [email protected]
Digital Marketing Manager / Associate Producer @ • Concept / Game Designer, Audio Manager, and Associate Producer on the upcoming mobile game - Android: Netrunner RPG
Game concept coverage from Vice.com: http://bit.ly/Netrunner_MobileRPG
Game concept coverage from VentureBeat: http://bit.ly/NetrunnerVB
• Designer of in-app purchasing, achievements, and rewarded video models for Free-To-Play (FTP) games
• Manager of 3rd party QA companies - team management, test plans, post-release testing
• Manager of 3rd party PR firms - game release strategy, event scheduling, media placement, app store promotion, press releases & press kit architecture for distribution
• Mobile marketing assets manager: mobile ad network partnerships, creation and A/B testing for in-app video ads, push notifications, rewarded video, static interstitials, and cross-promotion (Chartboost, TapJoy, Supersonic, AdMob, AdColony, MoPub)
• Creator and manager of YouTube promotion game trailers and tutorial videos
• In-game usage mobile analytics manager: event tracking, demographics, snapshots, retention (Apsalar, Upsight, Google Analytics)
• (UA) User Acquisition Manager - planning and execution
• Mobile game competitive market analysis
• Social Media Manager: Facebook Edgerank manipulation, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Weekly newsletters
• SEO / SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter ad campaign manager
• Community Manager and Customer Relations for 15 mobile game communities, Amazon, and the Legacy Games website From May 2014 to Present (1 year 8 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDirector of Esports / Public Relations Manager @ Esports: Solely responsible for all company initiatives and execution on Esports. Team Founder and Player / Team Manager for the company's national multi-championship winning 10-man Esports team, AfterGlow Elite (Team AGE). Team AGE increased ecommerce sales for PDP.com by 31%.
Team AfterGlow Elite (AGE) Portfolio:
Tournament Creator, Director and Organizer for the Mortal Kombat 9 National Tournament. Sponsored by Microsoft, Warner Bros., GameStop, and NetherRealm Studios. The tournament hosted over 250 competitors, had 35,000 live stream viewers, 500,000 VoD views, received a 30 minute special on G4TV, and had Ed Boon (original creator of the Mortal Kombat series) as a special guest. 300,000+ viewers watched the finals.
G4TV coverage of the National Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament:
Public Relations: Created and executed multiple marketing campaigns around gaming, Esports, company products, trade shows, and social media that increased company visibility from 0 to over 3,000,000 unique views within 12 months on a shoestring budget. Increased social outreach (friends and followers) by over 700% on all company social media accounts. From January 2012 to July 2013 (1 year 7 months) Senior Product Development Manager @ Created & managed over 50 licensed products and invented five registered patents that have generated over $300,000,000 in revenue. Solidified strong, ongoing licensing relationships for the company by managing high profile projects for: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Hasbro, Disney, Blizzard, Marvel, Energizer, GameStop and Warner Bros.
Product Management Portfolio: http://bit.ly/Product_Portfolio_Jennings From October 2006 to January 2012 (5 years 4 months) Quality Assurance Lead Tester @ Managed teams of more than 40 testers to thoroughly inspect video games in development, including the company's first ever release for the Nintendo Wii and other AAA franchise titles.
Published game titles:
• Saint's Row - (X360)
• WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 - (X360, PS2)
• Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - (PS2, Xbox)
• Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab - (Wii) From October 2005 to October 2006 (1 year 1 month) Quality Assurance Senior Test Lead @ Team Leader of QA on 18 published video game titles, including Sid Meier's Civilization IV for PC. Led specialized external game development testing teams on multi-player game balancing. Responsible for hiring and training new testers.
Published game titles:
• Civilization IV – (PC)
• Vietcong 2 – (PC)
• Close Combat: First to Fight – (PC, Xbox)
• Scaler – (PS2, Xbox)
• Robotech: Invasion – (PS2, Xbox)
• Muppets: Party Cruise – (GCN, PS2)
• He-Man: Defender of Grayskull – (PS2)
• Corvette – (Xbox)
• Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey – (GCN, Xbox)
• Ford Mustang: The Legend Lives – (PS2, Xbox)
• Ford Racing 3 – (PS2, Xbox)
• Ford vs. Chevy – (Xbox)
• Shrek: Reekin’ Havoc – (GBA)
• Spy Muppets: License to Croak – (GBA)
• Destruction Derby: Arenas – (PS2)
• The Haunted Mansion – (GCN, PS2, Xbox)
• Star Trek: Shattered Universe – (PS2, Xbox)
• UFC: Sudden Impact – (PS2) From April 2003 to October 2005 (2 years 7 months) Writer / Esports National Tournament Organizer @ Under pseudonym Raphael Minchella - Published comprehensive play through strategy guides for newly-released games. Emphasis on complete walkthroughs and expert tips. Responsible for entire content. Maintained a monthly column on the latest strategies for Esports professional tournament play on the newest competitive games. Co-organized major national Esports tournaments for Tips & Tricks magazine.
Published complete strategy walkthroughs:
• April 1999, Issue 50 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 Strategy Section
• September 2000, Issue 67 - Street Fighter Midwest Championships '00
• December 2003, Issue 106 - Kirby Air Ride
• January 2004, Issue 107 - I-Ninja
• February 2004, Issue 108 - Fugitive Hunter
• March 2004, Issue 109 - Maximo: Army of Zin
• May 2004, Issue 111 - Ninja Gaiden
• June 2004, Issue 112 - Samurai Warriors
• August 2004, Issue 114 - Chronicles of Riddick
• September 2004, Issue 115 - Crimson Tears
• October 2004, Issue 116 - Silent Hill 4: The Room
• January 2005, Issue 119 - Halo 2 Tournament Insider column
• April 2005, Issue 122 - Halo 2 Tournament Insider column
• June 2005, Issue 124 - Doom 3 From April 2003 to July 2005 (2 years 4 months)
Alice Sebastian Jennings is skilled in: Video Games, Game Development, Quality Assurance, Multiplayer, Test Planning, Project Management, Product Management, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Management, Xbox 360, Tournament Organization, eSports, Team Management, Mobile Games
Looking for a different
Alice Sebastian Jennings?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension