Account Development Representative Spain & LATAM @
I am a semi-junior IT professional with 3 years of technical experience tested ranging from managing technical assistance and administration of Windows 2003/2008, Jana Server, helpdesk, installation of cctv system, management routers and switches of Cisco, Mikrotik and 3com. I have very good communication skills and have worked in different areas such as the pharmaceutical industry, business,
I am a semi-junior IT professional with 3 years of technical experience tested ranging from managing technical assistance and administration of Windows 2003/2008, Jana Server, helpdesk, installation of cctv system, management routers and switches of Cisco, Mikrotik and 3com. I have very good communication skills and have worked in different areas such as the pharmaceutical industry, business, manufacturing and telecommunications. I am a person that works very well in a team, on one occasion I was head of three people, so I can work being leader or part of the team, I am a self-motivated and able to work on several tasks at once person.
I finished my engineering studies at the Universidad Tecnologica del Centro (UNITEC) with honors in my Final Grade II "Model for Business Management to help reduce the costs of installation on Antennas Communications” undertaken in the company Telecommunications Movilnet (Venezuela). As I studied at the University and during my last job in the newspaper "El Siglo c.a" I had the opportunity to learn basic-level programming languages C + +, Java, Php and management of databases with MySQL, using HTTP Apache servers.
As a graduate engineer from Universidad Técnologica del Centro (Venezuela) I´m a professional with ability to design, implement and manage communications and data networks (LAN / WAN), Voice, Data and Wireless Communications. Framed within strict parameters of safety, reliability and efficiency, and an efficient use of resources and technologies.
Able to design, install, operate and maintain computers and networks broadcast radio and television, fixed telephone networks (copper pairs and coaxial), communication networks of private and public data.
As a Systems Analyst in my last job I participated in planning, management and implementation of systems and communication networks. Technical service and support to users and Routers Administration. Resolution of problems of transmission and reception of signal and networking
Sales Executive @ Warm calling pre-existing clients and developing new business rapport
Building relationships with individual clients via email & over the phone
Managing incoming enquiries and supporting clients throughout their education From July 2015 to Present (6 months) Systems analyst @ Network, network printer configuration, Switch and Routers Cisco, Mikrotik and 3Com, PC Maintenance (hardware and Software), Antivirus, Develop and keep the user attention schema for any of service offered by the company, Helpdesk, ensuring compliance with corporate policies and standards. Domain systems, equipment or tools, databases MySQL, handling installation of safety equipment CCTV, alarm and access control, management of Windows Server 2003/2008 platforms, Jana Server, technical support to users.
Specialties: Process and IT services.
Telephony and VOIP.
Advanced management tools Microsoft Office work. From November 2012 to October 2013 (1 year) Sales Executive @ Maintenance and development of the client-company relationship through calls or visits.
Presenting the products in a structured professional way face to face.
Research the market and related products to offer the customer better options. From June 2012 to November 2012 (6 months) VenezuelaWarehouse Operations Manager @ Supervise the processes of storage and office materials and equipment acquired, reviewing, organizing and distributing them; to maintain required inventory levels and ensure efficient service to the organization.
Functions activities and assignments
• Supervise and distributes the activities of their staff.
• Supervise the input and output of materials and equipment store.
• Verify the coding and recording of merchandise entering the warehouse.
• Prepares the annual schedule for procurement for the provision store.
• Supervises the organization and classification of the merchandise in the warehouse.
• Prepares purchase orders for the acquisition of materials.
• Attend and informs the general public.
• Supervise stock levels established inventory of goods and services.
• Maintains updated records systems.
• Supervises the selection of materials and equipment in the identification, type and quality.
• Review, sign and setpoint stocks in the warehouse.
• oversees the dispatch of goods to the units made requisitions.
• Make daily reports of material inlet and outlet store.
• carries out and / or coordinates inventory in the warehouse.
• Take control of accounting requisitions.
• Review reports and forms, correspondence petty cash, attendance control, cost statements and others.
• Archive requisitions merchandise purchase requisitions, dispatch guides and delivery orders.
• Take control of merchandise dispatched to stock merchandise.
• Establishes work methods, registration and control in the warehouse.
• Withdraw from supplying companies, materials and equipment purchased by the institution.
• Processes purchase orders.
• Complies with standards and procedures for integral security established by the organization.
• Maintains equipment and by worksite, reporting any anomalies.
• Prepares periodic reports of activities undertaken.
• carries out any other related task allocated to it. From December 2011 to November 2012 (1 year) VenezuelaGraduate Engineering Trainee @ Movilnet is one of the most important telecommunications companies in my country, Movilnet provides a range of wireless services, including voicemail, call forwarding, call waiting, caller ID, message waiting indicator and mobile data solutions using cellular digital package data (CDPD) technology and it also offers wireless internet access through its GSM, UMTS and CDMA stations. The telco currently has approximately 4,000 base stations across the country. In this company I had the opportunity to work on my thesis to receive my degree in engineering.
In my thesis was presented in a comprehensible form and structural design calculation tower containment communication antennas, based on the application of technologies for design, construction and maintenance as well as equipment and machinery necessary for manufacture; these telecommunication infrastructures are based on the operation of transmission equipment and communications. From November 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 2 months) VenezuelaAssistant Project Engineer @ • Assist the operations director to plan, organize, monitor and control daily operations and inspection activities of the department to meet customer demands
• Provide preparation and coordination prior to inspection and assistance following the same
• Addressing local coordination work inspections and abroad, acting as a link between inspectors and customers
• Assist in the management and document processing
• Attend and respond to requests for information about the services our company by phone, email or fax
• Work planning for inspectors / experts to make optimal use of resources
• Ensuring that reports of inspectors and experts shall be verified and carry out the necessary corrections before the completion of work
• Ensure that perform timely maintenance of instruments / equipment / vehicles and they are calibrated in the manner and at the right time
• Assist in the supervision and monitoring of the performance of inspectors / experts From July 2008 to January 2009 (7 months)
Ingeniera en Redes y Comunicaciones. @ Universidad Tecnológica del Centro From 2005 to 2010 Alexis Bertossi is skilled in: Telecommunications, Cisco Technologies, Windows, Email Hosting, Windows Server, Help Desk Support, Sales, Salesforce.com, Pre-sales, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension