Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Computer Science @
What am I passionate about? To create something out of nothing, to solve big challenging problems and to push the limits of technology, are but a few reasons why I have a passion for software development! I’ve always had a keen sense of detail and desire to understand how things work. All of this has led to
What am I passionate about? To create something out of nothing, to solve big challenging problems and to push the limits of technology, are but a few reasons why I have a passion for software development! I’ve always had a keen sense of detail and desire to understand how things work. All of this has led to my desire to become a successful and pragmatic full stack software developer.
• Android Development
• Selenium Web Driver
Software Engineer @ • Contribute to architecting and developing a multi-tenant integrations system responsible for distributed job importing and candidate application workflows using an AWS stack composed of EB, S3, SQS, RDS, and SWF.
• Designed and implemented a RESTful ATS authentication proxy service (wrapping various ATS APIs) using Node.js/Express, MySQL, Redis, and Swagger, that allowed candidates to authenticate, register, and recover ATS credentials.
• Implemented, maintained, and refactored client web automated Jibe Apply integrations by improving scalability, error handling, synchronization, and modularity using Ruby, Selenium, Capybara, and MongoDB.
• Architected and implemented a RESTful PeopleSoft ATS job messaging proxy microservice responsible for authenticating clients, validating messages, and publishing messages to RabbitMQ, using Node.js/Express, RabbitMQ, and Swagger.
• Developed several ATS API wrapper Ruby clients and private internal Gems that improved the scalability and modularity of our Jibe Apply integrations. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaSoftware Engineer Intern @ • Maintained an automated traffic speed enforcement system using a multi-threaded .NET/C# framework and various Nikon and Canon digital camera drivers.
• Helped design and implement secure MySQL schemas and enterprise-grade business logic components, including an authentication layer, to manage interaction between the UI and home automation system.
CMSC 216 - Computer Systems From December 2012 to May 2013 (6 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension