Software Engineer @ Rails, iOS, and whatever else needs to get done. From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Greater New York City AreaTechnology Consultant @ Whether you're a scrappy startup looking to launch your MVP ASAP, or a larger company looking to take your app to the next level, I've helped clients like you with great
Software Engineer @ Rails, iOS, and whatever else needs to get done. From December 2014 to Present (11 months) Greater New York City AreaTechnology Consultant @ Whether you're a scrappy startup looking to launch your MVP ASAP, or a larger company looking to take your app to the next level, I've helped clients like you with great success.
Contact me for details. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Greater New York City AreaiOS Lead @ Built messaging and maps app that uses proprietary radio hardware to communicate "off-the-grid".
Aside from building a delightful user interface, interesting technical challenges included:
- building low-level interfaces for controlling the radio hardware over low energy bluetooth (BLE)
- custom integration with a third party map provider to provide robust, efficient 'offline' maps
- authenticating users and providing end-to-end asymmetric encryption to secure a decentralized communications network From January 2014 to May 2014 (5 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Data Analyst @ Backed by e.ventures, GGVC and Tandem Entrepreneurs, PlayHaven is the business engine for mobile games, helping developers acquire, engage, and monetize their players.
● Consulted with mobile game developers to improve user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
● Advised internal teams and executive management to improve PlayHaven’s advertising algorithm and network efficiency.
● Built reporting systems in Pentaho, mined data in SQL, and performed regression analyses in Excel to inform the product roadmap. From May 2012 to June 2013 (1 year 2 months) san franciscoData Analyst @ Mediasmith is a digitally focused media agency committed to strategy, innovation, and results.
● Managed reporting and provided data-driven insights for a ~$12MM/annual, performance-based campaign.
● Assessed campaign performance and coordinated media buys with Ad Networks, DSPs, Search, and Social Media.
● Built data processing systems in Excel and client-facing dashboards in Tableau From October 2011 to May 2012 (8 months) San Francisco Bay AreaResearch Assistant @ ● Managed day-to-day operations of cognitive psychology experiment: recruited and oriented test subjects to computerized surveys, and conducted follow-up interviews.
● Collected and analyzed data sets in controlled A/B trial and conducted statistical analyses, including t-tests and chi-squares, to determine strength of correlation between trial factors. Reported findings to supervising PhD. From May 2008 to December 2008 (8 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension