I am a Field Marketer for Tableau Software, the leading provider of fast analytics and data visualization software. At Tableau, our mission is to help people see and understand their data. Tableau enables anyone to easily create and share interactive data visualizations, dashboards and analytics, and can scale to organizations of any size or reach. See how
I am a Field Marketer for Tableau Software, the leading provider of fast analytics and data visualization software. At Tableau, our mission is to help people see and understand their data. Tableau enables anyone to easily create and share interactive data visualizations, dashboards and analytics, and can scale to organizations of any size or reach. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableau.com/trial
Field Marketing @ • In partnership with the Senior Director of Sales Enablement and Solution Marketing, increase Tableau’s awareness in the Business Intelligence market with visibility in local markets and industries.
• Execute up to 66 programs per quarter, 264 per year, including Tradeshows, Customer Appreciation, Workshops, Showcases, etc. across the New England, Northeast, South East, Central region in addition to verticals such as Public sector, Healthcare and Education.
• Produce original content to be utilized at regional and vertical programs.
• Utilizing CRM tool, Eloqua, create and manage event and email campaigns.
• Initiate a complete onboarding process for Field Marketing and Sales Enablement teams. This process has now been integrated throughout the Marketing team (~100 employees)
• Generate tens of thousands of leads for our commercial, enterprise and vertical sales teams.
• Bronze Certified in Tableau Software. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Greater Seattle AreaMarketing Budget Analyst @ • Work Closely with the CMO to develop, track and monitor budget for global marketing department.
• Consult with managers to ensure that budgets are made in accordance with program changes.
• Compile, process and track accounting requests from the marketing department, including POs, budget plans, check requests, wiring requests among other tasks. From December 2013 to October 2014 (11 months) Greater Seattle AreaBuying Offices; Sunglasses @ • Collaborate with appropriate business partners to review operating practices and procedure, to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures or expenditures.
• Produced reports on all marketing initiatives with CRM tool RDW. Tracked PO’s and marketing events to determine successful sales strategies.
• Facilitate processes necessary to accurately and efficiently track the inventory and budget management of all planned orders. From July 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 6 months) Greater Seattle AreaProject Manager @ • Conduct organized marketing campaigns through direct-contact sales initiatives.
• Manage the allocation of $1.7 mm dollars from investment organizations through the four sectors of the company.
• Optimize data used for research and development of iOS device application.
• Responsible for directing and managing a team of 6 interns nation wide. From December 2010 to July 2012 (1 year 8 months) Event & Marketing Director @ • Initiated and developed marketing campaigns to support strategic vision of the company.
• Maintained the long and short term financial records of the company and individual events, including a budgeted event of $110K.
• Coordinated and executed events specified to the clients vision.
• Executed print advertisement that reached 2.1 mm views per month. From March 2009 to October 2009 (8 months) Marketing/Hospitality Coordinator @ • Responsible for execution of sales and marketing campaigns.
• Contributed in the development with exhaustion of the Seattle Sounders FC marketing and promotional plan for their inaugural season.
• Created marketing campaigns, including: major publications such as the Seattle Times, approx. circ. Of 1.3mm in print.
• Formulated blueprint in-stadium advertisements within game-day activities that reached 98,000+ fans. From June 2008 to January 2009 (8 months)
Bachelor's, Communications & History @ University of Washington From 2004 to 2008 University of Washington Alex Chaffee is skilled in: Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Marketing Strategy, Event Planning, Public Speaking, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Online Advertising, Blogging, Fundraising, Public Relations, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension