Director Of Software Development @ Waypoint Group LLC
Co-Founder, Director of Software Development @ Aviamedia LLC
Director Of Software Development @ Fuze Media Systems
After years of running my own software consulting business, I have learned the key to running a successful project and making the customer happy, is to finish on time, within budget, and deliver the projects goals that the customer has set out to solve. That is easier said than done, these goals can be hard to accomplish
After years of running my own software consulting business, I have learned the key to running a successful project and making the customer happy, is to finish on time, within budget, and deliver the projects goals that the customer has set out to solve. That is easier said than done, these goals can be hard to accomplish for many reasons and I have found by focusing on the team communication and synergy we can reduce the mistakes that often prevent the project from being successful.
Using a method that has evolved over my 15 years’ experience in this industry I bring value to any team, and will improve the time to market of that project, while improving quality and directly reducing the cost and communication mistakes often found while implementing today’s technology solutions. By leveraging my experience in business process analysis, systems design, software development, and understanding the cost in maintaining those solutions. I believe I would be an asset to any project and have proven myself as someone with an ability to “think outside the box”, pick things up quickly, and as someone who can just get it done.
Whether the project is for your small business to get off the ground, or a large establish company trying to improve, I can bring these efficiency gains and have experience doing so in many different problem domains, from large agribusiness farm management systems, real-time training software, distributed whole-house entertainment, retail B2b websites To mobile based application and control systems. The bottom line is I can help! So reach out and let’s chat.
Co-Founder, Director of Software Development @ From January 2004 to Present (12 years) Director Of Software Development @ Achievements:
• Developed system requirements and designed distributed software architecture for a whole house media solution written in .NET.
• Developed business framework and database/code generation modules to increase teams’ productivity.
• Managed the software development team for all phases of the SDLC. From 2005 to 2009 (4 years) Software Developer @ Achievements:
• Designed and developed a sales force application allowing sales persons to take orders, view invoices, and look up inventory from a remote laptop via wireless. This application is now in production nationwide.
• Implemented web applications used internally by the company to automate everyday business processes.
• Worked with a team to design and create a QA process for software development.
• Designed and developed applications using .NET and SQL server
• Created functional specifications for applications.
• Managed the development environment (IIS, SQL server, etc…).
• Researched new technologies and created functional prototypes. From May 2002 to April 2004 (2 years) Owner @ Achievements:
• Designed and installed several small company LANs.
• Successfully deployed several B2B web applications.
• Consulted with clients and provided feedback on ways to improve their business utilizing technology.
• Built and maintained LANs.
• Automated everyday business processes.
• Develop complete B2B systems for clients. From March 2001 to December 2003 (2 years 10 months) Applications Developer @ Achievements:
• Deployed a multimedia broadcast system nationwide to allow distribution of digital media to branches throughout the country.
• Developed systems using C++.
• Researched new technologies and created functional prototypes.
• Created Flash real time data ads using Macromedia Flash. From July 2001 to December 2002 (1 year 6 months)
Associate of Applied Science, Computer Technology @ Heald College From 1997 to 1999 Alejandro Argueta is skilled in: Semantic Requirements, Semantics, NLP, Team Communication, SDLC Acceleration, SDLC, Continuous Delivery, Software Assurance, Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Risk Management, Agile Methodologies, Software Development, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension