Bachelor of Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering @
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
My experience across different software and internet sectors (eCommerce, ed-tech, health-tech and web / mobile applications) has given me a broad range of creative and analytical solutions to draw from to identify inefficiencies and solve potential issues. I have a strong skillset within UI development and UX design processes and a strong appreciation for and understanding of
My experience across different software and internet sectors (eCommerce, ed-tech, health-tech and web / mobile applications) has given me a broad range of creative and analytical solutions to draw from to identify inefficiencies and solve potential issues. I have a strong skillset within UI development and UX design processes and a strong appreciation for and understanding of its importance in the wider technology ecosystem.
Contact me for opportunities in in the New York Area through the following:
Email: [email protected]
UI/UX Lead @ • Managed and led Staples’ UI team to design, develop and implement technology and business initiatives across the research, design, development, testing, release and production-support stages using Agile methodologies.
• Presented UX-POCs, liaised with business teams, analyzed technical feasibility & executed standardized UI deliverables.
Selected Projects: Enhanced Customer Reviews, Order Tracking, Order Returns and Favorites List Sharing; efforts generated ~$2m run-rate revenue increase and 60,000+ unique users From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Greater Boston AreaUI/UX Designer & Developer @ • Built functional interactive visualizations for teacher to recognize student analytics and student social interactions
• Developed extensive front-end features for students to interact and collaborate using posts, comments, tags etc.
• Conducted usability tests before designing high-fidelity wireframes for overhaul of the old interface From September 2012 to July 2014 (1 year 11 months) Greater Boston AreaUI/UX Designer and Developer @ • Redesigned old Tufts OCW website and developed newer version for Tufts University
• Developed conceptual model and prototype to enhance user-flow while navigating through Tufts- OCW website From January 2013 to September 2013 (9 months) Technology Consultant @ • Designed an automated meter calibration vision system with engineering team
• Developed UI prototype focused on improving visualization concepts and image processing
• Enhanced functionality by automating the gauge’s assembly system for the user’s ease of use From January 2012 to May 2012 (5 months) Greater Chicago AreaUX Designer & Researcher @ • Designed web-based user-interface called ‘MedTable-EMR’ to assist older adults in taking medications more efficiently
• Built conceptual models, and constructed passages and questionnaire to test health literacy of hypertensive patients
• Conducted usability and HCI studies using an eye-tracker technology for interface re-design From January 2010 to December 2011 (2 years) Greater Chicago Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension