B. Tech, Computer Science & Engineering @
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Accomplished individual with highly technical background but a current focus on business needs/client fulfillment. High Level of experiential learning in areas of business expertise with client facing/interacting responsibilities, organizational experience in the area of business process optimization, organizational strategy and vendor management. Interested in seeking a challenging and dynamic opportunity that lies at the intersection of technology
Accomplished individual with highly technical background but a current focus on business needs/client fulfillment. High Level of experiential learning in areas of business expertise with client facing/interacting responsibilities, organizational experience in the area of business process optimization, organizational strategy and vendor management. Interested in seeking a challenging and dynamic opportunity that lies at the intersection of technology and business.
Manager @ Currently working as the overall Project Lead/Project Manager on a cloud readiness assessment with one of the largest departments in the state of California to understand the cloud readiness of the department's application and IT services portfolio. Business Development across the Health and Human Services, Transportation and Financial Transformation verticals, Cloud Readiness, Assessment and migration strategy expert, providing expertise with respect to System Integration in multiple client projects, Staff development and Staff retention strategy. From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater Los Angeles AreaSenior Associate - Management Consulting @ I am a part of the Management Consulting group in the Advisory wing at KPMG under the US West Coast Public Sector practice. I am currently working on multiple business development opportunities for the West Coast practice including opportunities in Los Angeles, Oregon and Hawaii. One of my most recent projects that I am a part of is an Integrated Eligibility System for the State of Hawaii. The project is a result of the healthcare reforms as a part of the enactment of the Affordability Care Act(ACA)/Obamacare. From April 2013 to September 2014 (1 year 6 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaSpecialist IS Prog Analyst @ • Technical Lead/Internal Consultant for an enterprise level implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Research and Development business organization within Amgen for Intake, Response, and Product Complaints system for Amgen drugs.
• Technical Lead/ Internal Consultant for an enterprise level implementation of Model N’s Revenue Management System for Sales and Marketing business organization within Amgen for Contracts, Sales and Pricing system.
• Lead/Managed the overall effort of migration of key Amgen application(s) like Global Contracts and Pricing System, APECS(Amgen Planning, Execution, and Control System) among others between IBM Data Centers(Boulder, Colorado) and Amgen Data Centers(Seattle, Washington) involving migration of application/related components from over 100+ servers to a shared infrastructure model. This effort involved managing all the technical integration components (SOA, Informatica, etc) along with reinstalling and reconfiguring all the Amgen applications and dependent components.
• Was the technical lead on an enterprise level implementation of IntraLinks SaaS(Software as a Service) for Research and Development business organization within Amgen for Feasibility Assessment Survey Tool(FAST).
• Have majorly worked on programs/projects over $50m across Amgen business units which ultimately lead to >$1m of annual revenue savings in operational efficiency for Amgen.
• Well versed with major SDLC implementation methodologies like RUP, Agile techniques(scrum, sprint, daily stand up meetings, pair programming), certified internally in ITIL practices, majority of the projects I have worked upon were of highly regulated nature(SOX, GxP, etc).
• Currently directly managing ~2 resources and managing 5+ people at the project level, mostly geographically distributed teams, have good experience with managing resources directly, mentoring resources, overall project/program management.
• Professionally trained in iRise From March 2012 to March 2013 (1 year 1 month) Greater Los Angeles AreaSocial Innovation Fellow @ A StartingBloc Los Angeles 2012 candidate.
StartingBloc is a community which enables like minded individuals to come together and propagate social ventures, having an underlying motto to bring the change in the world for good. From February 2012 to February 2012 (1 month) Los AngelesSr Associate IS Prog Analyst @ • Have previously worked in a developer’s capacity to customize IBM Tivoli Management software (maximo), development was primarily done in J2EE and PL/SQL. Have also created multiple Single Sign On integrations for different applications at Amgen, development was done in JSP and needed basic cryptography knowledge. Also worked as a developer on a J2EE/Spring/Hibernate project for a short duration.
• Familiar with MS Sharepoint, Biztalk and Informatica development. Have done basic hands on development in multiple projects using these tools/platforms.
• Professionally trained in Trackwise configuration from Trackwise professionals. Was a SME for Trackwise at Amgen in some previously completed projects From March 2008 to February 2012 (4 years) Analyst @ DARPA funded project
Ontologies, Text Mining, and Lexical Semantics Analyst. Dealt with:
semi-automated ontology creation
large-scale text annotation
semantic clustering From February 2007 to November 2007 (10 months) Summer Intern @ • Worked extensively on developing different parts of a Test Management Solution Project using Eclipse Java framework, making significant use of RCP, DLTK and BIRT libraries. The platform used was FreeBSD and Ubuntu.
• Responsible for improving the Database Schema for Lab Manager 3.0 (a product used by a Cisco lab and other clientele like Spirent) and creation of a wiki using the Turbogears framework. From May 2007 to August 2007 (4 months)
M.S., Computer Science @ University of Southern California From 2006 to 2007 B. Tech, Computer Science & Engineering @ Uttar Pradesh Technical University From 2002 to 2006 High School, Primary School @ St. Mary's Academy, Meerut From 1993 to 2002 Aish Goyal is skilled in: Integration, Agile Methodologies, SOA, Business Analysis, ITIL, Java, Java Enterprise Edition, Scrum, SQL, PL/SQL, Project Management, Software Project..., SaaS, IT Strategy, Business Development, Business Process..., RUP, XML, Web Services, Elder Law, Cinematography, Horticultural Therapy, Testing, Technical Project..., IT Project Leadership, IT Project..., Business Process..., RFI/RFP Analysis, Risk Management, Quality Center, JIRA, iRise, AJAX, SOAP, IT Project & Program..., Kanban, New Business Development, Siebel, Jenkins, Liferay, Private Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Applications, cloud readiness..., IT Enabled Business..., IT Transformation, Cloud Computing IaaS, cloud migration, cloud assessments, IaaS
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension