Primary Care representative @ Boehringer Ingelheim
A level Business studies, BTEC in Business Studies @
South Tyneside Collage
Over the last 20 years I have established a successful track record as a Primary and Secondary care representative, as a Healthcare Service manager and Account Manager. In this time I have worked in respiratory, cardiovascular , diabetes and haematology. I have worked in and led cross functional teams to successfully deliver pre and post launch plans
Over the last 20 years I have established a successful track record as a Primary and Secondary care representative, as a Healthcare Service manager and Account Manager. In this time I have worked in respiratory, cardiovascular , diabetes and haematology. I have worked in and led cross functional teams to successfully deliver pre and post launch plans which have led to the achievement of formularies, guidelines and implementation to deliver on sales targets. I thrive on the use of data, e.g. health outcomes, Hospital Episode Statistics and all additional resources to add value to my interactions in line with customer needs and outcomes to achieve positive outcomes for all parties. I believe in winning in the right way and enjoying what I do.
Account Manager @ As account manager I am responsible for the following for diabetes, cardiology, biosimilars and respiratory disease.
•2014, 100% SvT and ranked number 2 nationally for cardiology and 100% SvT for respiratory
•2015, January to June, 103% SvT for cardiology,100% for respiratory and 103% for diabetes
•Achievement of customer facing KPI’s, 90 days for the year, achieved this by September.
•Account planning, I have worked on and developed the local account plans that have been signed off by senior members of the organisation that have led to the achievement of sales targets
•I am the lead for the AHSN for AF and respiratory. Working in line with their needs we are developing regional programs aimed at improving compliance, reduction of variation and the increases in usage of our brands. These are ongoing.
•Following on from new respiratory launches I have successful supported and achieved formulary and guideline listings. This has resulted in the CCG agreeing to us using their guidelines in interactions and the achievement of sales targets.
•Worked with a GP Federation in line with their needs to increase prevalence of AF, increased the NOAC market.
•In line with a CCG’s needs worked with them to develop and implement a AF project across primary and secondary care to improve outcomes for patients and increase brand sales.
•In conjunction with other departments ensured a positive review of a respiratory product with the Regional Drugs and Therapeutics Centre. This was then used to support formulary applications and deliver on sales. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 11 months) Healthcare Service Manager @ • Team Spiriva Award for 2007
• Presentation to the company at the January 2011 conference
• Runner up for 2 consecutive years as HSM of the year, 2009 and 2010
• Winner of HSM of the Year for 2011
• First European positive HTA for cardiology product in January 2011, NETAG which resulted in the formulary listings in 3 PCT’s before launch
• Value Through Innovation award winner in 2011 due to my work with NETAG and market access
• Full PCT formulary approval by September 2011. This was within the first month of launch.
• 4 out of 6 acute trust formularies for cardiology product before the end of 2011.
• Review project that identified with 200 patients being identified for review pre-launch
• PCT guidelines approved for use in calls
• Diabetes formularies thus allowing usage and the achievement of sales targets
• Member of the cardiology market access team From June 2006 to February 2013 (6 years 9 months) Primary Care representative @ I promoted a number of products to General Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Hospital Doctors. My main achievements in this role were achievement of SvT in cardiology, respiratory, mental health and rheumatology. From June 1999 to June 2006 (7 years 1 month) Primary Care Representative @ While working for Innovex Medical, I achieved SvT and customer facing for cardiology and mental health. From June 1995 to June 1999 (4 years 1 month)
BA Hons, Business @ University of Central Lancashire From 1991 to 1995 A level Business studies, BTEC in Business Studies @ South Tyneside Collage From 1989 to 1991 9 GCSEs @ Boldon Comprehensive School From 1984 to 1989 Adam J S Brown is skilled in: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cardiology, Market Access, Sales Effectiveness, Urology, Hospital Sales, Account Management, Strategy, Neurology, Product Launch, Diabetes, Key Account Management, Management, Oncology
Looking for a different
Adam J S Brown?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension