I am HSE Manager / HSE Supervisor with 8 years’ experience focused on the Drilling Land Rigs,
Inspection & Wellhead Services, development and implementation of integrated HSE Management Systems for On-Shore Drilling Oil and Gas industry. I have also a lot of very strong skills as Management Staff, Preparing HSE facilities for contracts / Projects,
I am HSE Manager / HSE Supervisor with 8 years’ experience focused on the Drilling Land Rigs,
Inspection & Wellhead Services, development and implementation of integrated HSE Management Systems for On-Shore Drilling Oil and Gas industry. I have also a lot of very strong skills as Management Staff, Preparing HSE facilities for contracts / Projects, working in a tenders specially respect to HSE, strong skills with Land Rig Audits, conducting Rig audit and Management Systems audits according to ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2008, OSHA 1910 & API standard such as API RP 500, RP 54, RP 49, RP 68, etc. Working in a projects with International Organizations such as Backer Hughes, LUKOIL, ROO (Rumaila Operating Organization- Iraq / BP), Halliburton, Schlumberger, Weatherford, Daqing, etc. Achieved / Overpass a lot of External Audits and Rig acceptance.
Key Skills :
- NEBOSH IGC – IOSH – HAZOP Leaders & Methods– OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor – ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditor – ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor – OSHA – OHSAR (Occupational, Health, Safety At Rigs) – HACCP- IADC H2S Train The Trainer – IADC Confined Space Entry- Rescue & Inspection Train The Trainer.
- HSE Inspections / Auditing - Preparation of Pre-Spud / Rig Spud (Rig Acceptance) – Conducting HSE Training on site- Accident Investigation Reporting - HSE Performance data management reporting.
- Pragmatic, Practical, Open-minded, Extravert personality and enjoy working in a multi-cultural team. Able to relocate worldwide for a project if necessary. Able to delegate with backstage supervision. Customer responsiveness, Innovation, Communication & hard worker.
Seeking a progressive Oil & Gas organization with a strong culture of commitment to HSE and the opportunity to progress innovative change approaches to traditional problems.
HSE Manager @ • Assist Management Systems General Manager Implementation of the Policies, Procedures, Standards,training & HSE systems of work as outlined in the SPX at the rig sits,Yard activities &other inspection & Wellhead activities
• Ensures HSE function by conceiving HSE planning and adapting existing systems in area of HSE management and supervising the implementation
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with SPX MS Procedures & international Standards
• Maintains International HSE MS Accreditation of SEENOPEX HSE MS
• Liaise with clients on HSE matters to ensure that Standards & Procedures address both operational risks and client requirements
• Develop and maintain systems for the recording and follow-up of lessons learned from incidents, RA or similar.
• Conversant with statutory legislation,codes of practice and guidance affecting the operations
• Review subcontractor's HSE plans and performance to ensure SPX requirements are met
• Review HSE MS interfaces with clients and subcontractors and ensure they're adequately documented and meet the requirements of client safety cases
• Facilitate&support appropriate personnel in the close-out of safety actions
• Coach,mentor&support personnel(at all levels)in relation to required international Standards
• Regularly visit the operational rig sites to assist& advise rig site teams
• Coordinate and manage regular audits of rig sites to ensure compliance with international Standards and report submissions
• Assist in the development, delivery and maintenance of Emergency, Contingency plans/ systems
• Preparing plans like;Emergency plan (Fire emergency, first aid emergency, Gas released emergency),design the suitable scenarios for controlling all site emergency
• Conducting & handling customer complaints and internal abnormalities and addresses all relevant corrective and preventive actions information for business management review From June 2012 to Present (3 years 5 months) Egypt & IraqHSSE Manager @ From April 2008 to Present (7 years 7 months) HSE Supervisor @ • Assists IMS Manager to conduct HSE MS & maintain HSE Policy and Q Objective of each function to meet requirements.
• Conduct HSE training and related subject to meet Company needs and requirements.
• Collaborates with employees and supervisors to identify and correct potential safety and health hazards
• Monitors HSE performance, including incidents reporting &recommends actions for improvement
• Ensures effective implementation HSE MS & procedures in the workplace.
• Ensures effective implementation and maintenance of HSE MS in the workplace.
• Adhere to HSE procedures & policies in accordance with HSE MS.Including:
A) Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
B) Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
C) Actively promote positive safety culture
• Client Reporting Requirements, A sound knowledge and practical experience on coordinating miscellaneous reports and preparing consolidated reports for performance reviews, Key Performance Indicators, and other client requirements such as waste management, safety tour reports,etc.
• Maintaining & implementing the environmental program as per ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 as chemicals Air, Water, Noise, Sewer, Waste Transportation, Dangerous Goods and Permits
• Carried out the JSA AND RA for different job types, Monitor Material handling and chemical HAZARD communication.
• Monitoring PTW and Gas testing as hot work permit, , lock & tag out (LO/TO) procedures, confined space
• Ensure that the Implementation of fire prevention and protection program, and to ensure the firefighting equipment’s are in good condition and ready in case of emergency.
• Preparing Yearly HSE objectives and targets.
• Preparing planning of required inspections and emergency response drills
• Preparing HSE Statistics
• Participate in RA and Service Safety Analysis studies dedicated to wellhead services operations in hands and ensure they comply with related COMPANY General Specifications and Guide manuals. From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Egypt & IraqHSE Engineer @ • Keeping records of work performed.
• Conducting HSE training sessions for all Staff.
• Conducting weekly Inspection for all tools and equipment’s respect to HSE & Emergency equipments .
• Conducting Lifting Gears inspection and updating Lifting register
• Follow up filling system in Yard.
• Conducting required work permit. From December 2011 to January 2012 (2 months) EgyptDrilling HSE Engineer @ (Rig Zj # 46), working with Kuwait Energy company at Abosanan area in the west desert / Land drilling Rig SCR, Top drive, 2000 HP for one productive well / 2011 .
• Reinforce & improve level of confidence, understanding & implementation of QHSE Management System.
• Support and advice practical implementation of HSE management system for covering all the critical tasks as well as the day to day jobs.
• Assist and monitor the implementation of emergency response and drills.
• Co-ordinate preparation of rig specific annual QA-HSE plan.
• Provide technical HSE information for supporting safe performance of the rig Senior Tool Pusher.
• Participate in QA-HSE audits & follow up deviations corrective action plan.
• Investigate accidents / incidents on the rig, recorded and prepare necessary report and statistics.
• Inspect all safety critical equipment and assure its safety functions deliverables for best performance in accordance with SBDC, class and relevant regulations requirements. From November 2011 to December 2011 (2 months) Egypt / West Desert with Kuwait Energy companyQHSE Section-Head - United Oil Company - Iraq Branch @ • Provides HSE support to the Senior QHSE Manager and project management team as required.
• Provide support to the Project Quality function as required.
• Conducts and supports the execution of internal and external audits.
• Provides and analyses QHSE statistics to identify trends at a project level.
• Ensures an effective level of Incident and Emergency Response management is maintained within the Project.
• Leads and takes part in incident investigations.
• Align Project QHSE Plan, objectives and systems with Company requirements.
• Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of the Project QHSE Plan.
• Support project leadership in complying with the business management system.
• Supervisor, co-ordinate and monitor QHSE performance on projects
• Be actively involved in Supplier Management.
• Conduct and monitor subcontractor audits as required.
• Manage Project QHSE audits as per project audit schedule. From December 2010 to October 2011 (11 months) Iraq - BasraDrilling HSE Engineer @ • Keeping records of work performed.
• Reading blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Ensure that all reporting routines are followed and that all equipment related paperwork are carried out within the area of responsibility, such as maintenance records, updating of service and instruction manuals, instructing procedures, etc.
• Being familiar with all classification society and authorities' rules and regulations applicable to work area of responsibility.
• Safety conscious and using compulsory protective equipment.
• Participating on the emergency response team as necessary.
• Conducting HSE training sessions on Site.
• Providing technical experience to employees and management.
• Ensuring familiarity with all applicable work and safety procedures, and promoting implementation of same.
• Promptly reporting all accidents, near-miss accidents, and non-conformance and safety hazards to the immediate superior.
• Ensuring good housekeeping in the working areas.
• Delivering exceptional safety and service quality.
• Conducting Rig safety orientation & safety Induction.
• Conducting emergency drills on Rig.
• Conducting weekly Rig inspections .
• Conducting daily & weekly HSE meeting .
• Attending Daily client's morning meetings .
• Preparing for Pre-Spud & Rig Acceptance .
• Follow up documentation system .
• Inspect all safety critical equipment and assure its safety functions.
• Investigate accidents / incidents on the rig, recorded and prepare necessary report and statistics. From July 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 6 months) SyriaDrilling HSE Assistant Engineer @ • Handle and archive technical and project HSE documentation and reports.
• Perform site safety controls of the fire emergency equipment’s under supervision of the HSE supervisor.
• Execute site patrolling activities.
• Perform HSE inspection under supervision of the HSE supervisor.
• Carry out HSE administration and clerical activities.
• Perform site waste handling activities under supervision of the HSE supervisor.
• Coordinate with head office HSE coordinator for sending all records day by day.
• Perform all tasks such as drawings and designs required for modification of firefighting system in the rig. From April 2008 to July 2008 (4 months) SyriaChemist @ • Conducting narcotics &toxins analyses and other medical analyses.
• Preparing narcotics &toxins analyses.
• Conducting a summer training for the trainees in the labs.
• Blood Sampling for the critical cases in ICU & in the emergency reception From June 2007 to March 2008 (10 months) Egypt / Cairo university hospitals, faculty of medicine, Kasr Al-Eini
science Bachelor, Biology Dep, Entomology section @ Al-Azhar University From 2003 to 2007 Bachelor, Biology @ Science From 2003 to 2007 Science Abdelhakam Mashhour is skilled in: Occupational Health, ISO 14001, Inspection, QHSE, Petroleum, Risk Assessment, Accident Investigation, Gas, Environmental Awareness, HAZOP, Environmental..., ISO, Auditing, Iso 9000, Hazard Analysis, Hazard Identification, Industrial Safety, Onshore, Safety Management..., Offshore Drilling, Workplace Safety, Emergency Management, Construction Safety, Process Safety, Safety Engineering, LNG, Drilling, HSE Management Systems, Factory, Petrochemical, Permit to Work, EHS, Behavior Based Safety, Stress Management, Quality Auditing, Investigation, Hazard Recognition, Supervisory Skills, Fire Safety, Incident Investigation, Firefighting, HSE auditing, Industrial Hygiene, Self driven and self..., Stress management skills, Decision making skills, Environmental, Risk Management, Refinery, NEBOSH
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension