High School, Mathematics @
City Montessori School Lucknow
A confident, enthusiastic and result oriented professional with 11 successful years in financial services performing various roles in solution delivery and architectural transformation. Excellent business design, technology and management skills. Led a number of transformation initiatives and large change programs. Proven track record of successfully building, defining the architectural building blocks and identifying improvements in existing business
A confident, enthusiastic and result oriented professional with 11 successful years in financial services performing various roles in solution delivery and architectural transformation. Excellent business design, technology and management skills. Led a number of transformation initiatives and large change programs. Proven track record of successfully building, defining the architectural building blocks and identifying improvements in existing business applications. Proven ability as a leader and motivator having developed applications supported by multi-disciplined, multi-cultural and distributed teams to deliver change and innovation. Highly experienced in establishing emotional and psychological connect with the stakeholders. Experienced architect with global solution, project and change management experience
- Exp in designing solutions for e2e business processes
- Proven track record in translating business requirements to technical designs without deviations
- 10 years of hands-on exp of building enterprise applications
- Exp in designing and building integrated solutions
- Exp in major transformation initiatives
- Fast learner & good grasp. Ability to understand, work and quickly adapt in new technological env - Strong business domain and architectural expertise in Banking and Financial Services
- Excellent Negotiations skills and Stakeholders management
- Ability to develop emotional connects and understanding business needs
- Proactive approach in looking for problems/risk and providing solutions before they become issues
- Quick to identify and analyse problems, develop solutions and communicate them appropriately
- Experience in handling of various personality types, excellent communications
- Proven ability to build strong teams and partnerships, across geographical and cultural boundaries
- Ability to motivate teams and individuals through key periods of change
Technical Architect TCS BaNCS @ - Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
- Participate in internal projects as required From April 2012 to Present (3 years 9 months) Utrecht Area, NetherlandsTechnical Lead @ I joined the team as a technical lead to handle major implementation of TCS BaNCS across Middle east (Samba Bank) and Europe (Rabobank).
- Review of all application deployment architecture, implementation stack, systems integration requirements.
- Leading a team for the implementation of identified issues to production environment and monitoring the change in behavior.
- Analysis of system platform migration and performing the impact assessment to produce the strategy documentation
- Meetings with key Stakeholders at different levels (SME, Platform Lead and Head of Function) for status review meetings From December 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 4 months) Gurgaon, IndiaTeam Lead @ My responsibility as team lead was to ensure design, development, build and test of solution for customer requirement. I managed Design review, code review and assisting team during complex scenario related to design and build. From November 2009 to November 2010 (1 year 1 month) System Analyst @ BaNCS is a proprietary bouquet of banking products from TCS. I have been a part of Investment Banking product under this bouquet for 5+ years. Working at various roles within product development and implementation with different customer in various parts of the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Started the journey of my career with TCS working as a developer in the TCS BaNCS, Investment Banking product.I was part of Architecture and EAI team.
- Involved in porting and benchmarking of BaNCS product in HP Labs Cupertino,USA from Nov,2004 - June,2005.
- Promoted to Module Lead role in a years’ time (July, 2005) and taken up product implementation for one customer (Rabobank Netherlands) as technical lead.
- From Jan, 2007 worked with another BaNCS implementation in Chile as a technical lead for the entire implementation.
- In Dec, 2007 taken over a role of Performance Lead for one of the major French bank for the TCS BaNCS implementation and achieving multi fold performance and scalibility improvements in the application to meet the customer requirements
- Supporting various Sales/Pre-Sales workshops From March 2004 to October 2009 (5 years 8 months)
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Computer Science & Engineering @ Institute Of Integral Technology From 1999 to 2003 High School, Mathematics @ City Montessori School Lucknow From 1992 to 1995 AJEET TEWARI is skilled in: C, C++, Java, Unix, PL/SQL, SOA, Requirements Analysis, Software Design, SQL, Java Enterprise Edition, EAI, Unix Shell Scripting, Solution Architecture, XML, OOP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension